Central Visayas Jobs Encoder (dumaguete) Position at Tanduay Sales
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of ENCODER (DUMAGUETE). For those of you who live in Central Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Tanduay Sales, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Must be a computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office
- Possess Excellent analytical skills and keen to details
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support and SAP system.
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Encoding data with the use of a program by updating and monitoring customer’s master data, creating billing & payment collections, and monitoring collection schedule of salesman
- Encoding of Fleet card receipts and reconciling
- Encoding and compiling of salesman’s invoices for BIR
- Posting payments for checks & cash
- Posting payment collection of salesman and monthly sales purchase to BIR program
|Address||876G+6JH Tanduay Dumaguete Sales Office, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tanduay Brands International, Inc. is a subsidiary of the world's number one rum, Tanduay. The company focuses on marketing and brand managementfor Tanduay in the local and International fields, with the goal of expanding our current product line and maintaining our award-winning Filipino rums as a world-class standard.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 224436058000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Dumaguete