National Capital Region Jobs Engineer – 12221580658 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Engineer - 12221580658|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Job title: Engineer
Salary range: 100-200 USD/month (the salary will depend on the result of the interviews, assessments, and client’s approval)
Schedule: 9 AM – 5 PM Eastern time zone / 9 PM – 5 AM Philippine time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Looking at drawings and performing take-offs for construction pricing (structural drawings, mechanical and electrical drawings, flooring)
- Staying up to date with international engineering trends
- Identifying and addressing problems
- Supervising production.
- Estimating costs and timelines.
- Conducting research and applying new knowledge.
- Designing processes, materials, tools, and systems.
- Making improvements to existing processes, materials, etc.
- Implementing solutions and designs.
- Training other engineering personnel.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD
- Organized: The role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. The candidate should be able to keep track of multiple tasks at once and manage their time efficiently.
- Detail-oriented: The candidate should be able to pay close attention to details and make sure that everything is accurate and up-to-date.
- Strong Communication skills: The candidate should be able to communicate effectively. They should be able to convey information clearly and professionally.
- Proactive: The candidate should be able to take initiative and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Adaptable: The candidate should be able to adapt to changing circumstances and be flexible with their approach to tasks.
- Responsible: The candidate should be able to take ownership of their responsibilities and be accountable for their actions.
- Self-motivated: The candidate should be able to work independently and be motivated to achieve goals and complete tasks.
- Tech-savvy: The candidate should be familiar with various online platforms and tools, social media and website management.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.