Northern Mindanao Jobs Engineer Ii (osec-dpwhb-eng2-660080-2012) Position at Department of Public Works and Highways Region X – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Northern Mindanao and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as ENGINEER II (OSEC-DPWHB-ENG2-660080-2012) in our business office, Department of Public Works and Highways Region X - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱40,000 - ₱40,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Public Works and Highways Region X – Government|
|Position||Engineer Ii (osec-dpwhb-eng2-660080-2012)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 39.680|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 39.680|
ENGINEER II (OSEC-DPWHB-ENG2-660080-2012)
For full job description, please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking “Apply Now” on this job ad.
Please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is the state's engineering and construction arm. As a public service agency, its primordial concern is to find the most effective and efficient ways to serve its clientele the Filipino people. The DPWH is one of the largest organizations in the executive branch in terms of size and budget. It is composed of six (6) Bureaus, nine (9) Services, 16 Regional Offices (ROs), 183 District Engineering Offices (DEOs) and five (5) Unified Project Management Offices (UPMO) Clusters.
- The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is tasked to continuously develop its technology for the purpose of ensuring the safety of all infrastructure facilities and securing for all public works and highways the highest efficiency and quality in construction.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days