Pampanga (Angeles City) Jobs Enterprise Services Officer Ii (contractual) – Pampanga Economic Zone Position at Philippine Economic Zone Authority – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Enterprise Services Officer II (Contractual) - Pampanga Economic Zone. For those of you who live in Pampanga (Angeles City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Philippine Economic Zone Authority - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱31,000 - ₱33,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Philippine Economic Zone Authority – Government
|Enterprise Services Officer Ii (contractual) - Pampanga Economic Zone
|Pampanga (Angeles City)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Place of Assignment
- Pampanga Economic Zone
- Php 31,320.00 + 2,00.00 / month
- Education – Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
- Experience – None required
- Training – None required
- Eligibility – Career Service (Professional); Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks the actual exit and entry of goods to and from the zone, and sees to it that accompanying documents are correct and tally with the shipment;
- Conducts an inventory of finished goods and raw materials and submit data gathered for processing;
- Sees to it that the rules and regulations pertinent to the labeling and marking of incoming and outgoing goods are complied with;
- Assists customs officials in inspecting cargo and clearing such cargo for entry into the zone or for export;
- Maintains records of import/export transactions, and provide copies of some to other departments and other government agencies when necessary;
- Handles the processing of import and export documents of zone enterprise on the basis of standing regulations and procedure promulgated by the Authority;
- Coordinates with the Bureau of Immigration and the Department of Foreign Affairs, Department of Justice and the Department of Labor and Employment to facilitate the issuances of visas to foreign nationals
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing.
Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the Office of the Zone Administrator, Baguio City Economic Zone, PEZA-BCEZ Administration Building, Loakan Road, Baguio City, not later than May 27, 2023.
1. Letter of application addressed to:
EMMANUEL D. CORTERO
Economic Zone Administrator
Baguio City Economic Zone
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CS Form no. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
3. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Please send your application to the email address written in our company overview with subject title “ESO II – PEZ“.
Only those applicants with COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS and pass the QS will be processed.
|Pampanga (Angeles City)
|5J87+HG3 Pampanga Economic Zone (Philippine Economic Zone Authority), Angeles, Pampanga, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For interested applicants, please address your application letter to:
EMMANUEL D. CORTERO
PEZA - Baguio City Economic Zone (BCEZ)
Kindly emailCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTSto [email protected] forward hard copies at:
PEZA – Baguio City Economic Zone (BCEZ), Loakan Road, Baguio City
PEZA - attached to the Department of Trade and Industry - is the Philippine government agency tasked to promote investments, extend assistance, register, grant incentives to and facilitate the business operations of investors in export-oriented manufacturing and service facilities inside selected areas throughout the country proclaimed by the President of the Philippines as PEZA Special Economic Zones.
It oversees and administers incentives to developers/operators of and locators in world-class, ready-to-occupy, environment-friendly, secured and competitively priced Special Economic Zones (see List of Economic Zones)
PEZA’s dynamic, responsive and client-oriented ethics have earned the trust and confidence of investors in its Special Economic Zones, the local business sector, and the foreign chambers of commerce in the Philippines (see Testimonials). All Industrial Economic Zones are manned by a PEZA officer and staff to immediately attend to stakeholders' needs and concerns. Information Technology companies are attended to by Head Office.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees