Rizal (Antipolo) Jobs Environment, Safety And Health Officer Position at Mars Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Rizal (Antipolo) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Environmental
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Mars Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Environment, Safety And Health Officer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Objectives/Purpose of the Job:
- Supports ESH Manger in the development and implementation of Company’s Environmental, Safety and Health Management System so as to achieve and maintain a high standard of environmental & safety performance.
- Ensure compliance to government and regulatory requirements, permits and documentations.
- Plays a key role in assisting the ESH Manager to identify and implement the requirements of local laws and regulations as well as the requirements of Mars Global ESH Standards.
- At least 3-5 years in same capacity in a multinational manufacturing / FMCG environment
- With experience working on HACCP, GMP and Food Safety
- With knowledge and understanding of Occupational and Health Standard, National Pollution Control Decree, Ecological Solid Waste Management Act, Toxic Substances and Hazardous and Nuclear Wastes Control Act, Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act
- With knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001 (Environmental) and OHSAS 18001 (OHS) Standards
- With knowledge of storm water management, asbestos management, air emission management and hazardous area classification principals
|Address||Mars Philippines, Inc., 800 Marikina-Infanta Hwy, Antipolo, 1870 Rizal, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mars has been proudly family owned for over 100 years. It’s this independence that gives us the gift of freedom to think in generations, not quarters, so we can invest in the long-term future of our business, our people and the planet — all guided by our enduring Principles.
We believe the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today. Our bold ambitions must be matched with actions today from our more than 125,00 Associates in 80 countries around the world.
Our business and the actions we take every day are founded on The Five Principles. They’re at the heart of everything we do, no matter what — making sure we don’t just talk about a better future, but work towards it every day.
If you are looking to work for a purpose led business, where we value people, inclusion and diversity, along with making a positive impact to the community and environment. Then this is the Company for you.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Brgy. Inarawan, Antipolo