San Juan City Jobs Event Coordinator Position at UPWARD IDEAS APPAREL CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, UPWARD IDEAS APPAREL CORPORATION are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as event coordinator with a full time work system, which domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||UPWARD IDEAS APPAREL CORPORATION|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or related business course
- With knowledge in Inventory, Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in computer
- Flexible, organized, team player with good communication skills
- Attention to details and good in instruction
- Can work independently or minimum supervision
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
|Address||H3R3+XXF Upward Ideas Apparel Corporation, Edsa Wack Wack, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At the end of the day, isn’t this what we all yearn for? Calmness of mind…calmness of the body…calmness of the spirit…Peace and unity to reign within us before one can extend it to the outside world…
Certified Calm aims to address that need within a person--being responsible to oneself and to the environment. Certified Calm is to play a major role in the discipline.
We promote health, fitness, wellness as a lifestyle and more. We are supposed to enhance and bring joy!
At Certified Calm, we push to be holistic. The healthy lifestyle is not just a part of who you are. It is you. This will be achieved by incorporating not only the essentials of a fitness program one is engaged in, but also the relevant items needed. Relevance is key.
In terms of service, we are to be reckoned with. An expert of the field will be around to promote healthy alternatives, ideas, and to answer queries whenever possible.
Certified Calm is not just a place where you go to buy the things you need.
Certified Calm is the place to go to for the things you want- a place where you take one more step in becoming a better human being! An enhancement.
In being calm, you’ll have vitality. In being calm, you breathe…and go on.
Certified Calm depicts what we all strive for in this daily grind of ours wherein pressures abound. Everyday, we are faced with worries and strife in all forms. And yet, all of us know that it is better for our well being to be calm. In being certified calm, problems are solved more efficiently and wisely.
Certified Calm is the intelligent lifestyle.
- Industry: Textiles/Garment
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual