Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Fruitas Holdings Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, we Fruitas Holdings Incorporated, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as executive assistant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Fruitas Holdings Incorporated|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of any four (4) year business course
- Highly analytic and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and can work with minimal supervision
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized and systematic.
- Attentive to detail and dependable.
- Willing to render overtime.
- Willing to do field work
- Preferably with drivers license and knows how to drive of any kinds of vehicle
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City
- Manage the Executive’s calendar/schedule and ensure all appointments are noted and prioritized based on urgency and need
- Provide administrative assistance in the form of precise correspondences, concise and professional handling of calls, and organized maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records.
- Organize appointments and meetings which includes scheduling and sending notifications to ensure all items are covered.
- Can multi-task and work even under pressure
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned from time to time.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||7VRX+VW8 Gratitude Holdings Inc, Cebu City, Cebu, Filipina|
- Employee Discounts
- Travel Incentives
- Cash Advance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Fruitful History
Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Holdings, Inc opened its first store Fruitas Fresh from Babot's Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide.
Our Refreshing Products and Services
FHI is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization.
Since its establishment, FHI has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, The MangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, and 7107 Halo Halo Islands. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages.
Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers.
Vision and Mission
We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be.
Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on Love for Country, Innovation,Focus & Sacrifice,Search for Excellence,Customer-Centricity,Bias for Action & Sense of Ownership.
FHI owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years. As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores' service crew.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Statutory, Training, Career Growth, Travel Incentive, Employee Engagement, Business Casual, Uniform every M, T & Th