Makati City Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive Assistant. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Monitors activities of supervising executive to prevent over-lapping of schedules.
- Gathers pertinent data from the supervising executive relative to the preparation of various reportorial requirements.
- Provides administrative support along the areas of committee meeting documentation, follow-through reports and other pending matters from different divisions/units.
- Generates reports, coordinates various correspondences and performance of administrative tasks within the group.
- Ensures distribution of instructions and/or documents requiring immediate attention/action to appropriate second level officers (division/department heads) in the absence of the Group Head.
- Screens incoming phone calls. Receives guests/visitors of supervising executive.
- Maintains a record of all incoming/outgoing transactions/documents of the Group Head including schedules and appointments.
- Arranges and reviews all documents needing approval or signature of supervising executive.
- Maintains an organized filing system for all documents including confidential files.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H26G+GFX Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, Buendia Ave Ext, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Be part of a leading financial institution
Metrobank is the country’s premiere universal bank with the largest consolidated network of over2,200 automated teller machines nationwide, more than 900 domestic and 30 foreign branches, subsidiaries and affiliates. A recognized leader in the country’s banking industry, Metrobank has become the trusted banking partner, staying true to its promise of keeping you in good hands.
Experience a fruitful and rewarding career
The driving force of Metrobank’s success is its people who are committed to product quality and service excellence; practice strong work ethics and good governance. We uphold a culture anchored on our core values of customer delight, teamwork, passion for results and integrity. In Metrobank, hardwork is well-rewarded with a long term career and a competitive rewards system.
Learn from trusted professionals
Metrobank is an excellent training ground for individuals who aim to learn and gain exposure to the different facets of banking and finance. The learning opportunities are immense as you work with top-notch experts of the banking industry - a driven team of individuals who put value on excellence and passion for service.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: CALASIAO