Laguna Jobs Executive Director Position at Quantitative Aquatics, Inc. Doing Business Under the Name and Style of Q-quatics
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Quantitative Aquatics, Inc. Doing Business Under the Name and Style of Q-quatics is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Laguna (Others) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Executive Director and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & PhD
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Top Management
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Quantitative Aquatics, Inc. Doing Business Under the Name and Style of Q-quatics|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||PhD, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Executive Director implements the organization’s vision and mission, translates these into strategic goals and operational activities, manages the administrative, human resources, and financial affairs of the organization and represents Q-quatics externally.
The Executive Director reports to the Q-quatics Board of Trustees, works collegially with the Science Director and keeps close contact with the FishBase Consortium, especially through the Consortium Coordinator. S/He works with the HR and Admin Officer, as well as the Finance and Accounting Officer daily.
- Strategically positions Q-quatics in relation to the thrusts and direction of the FishBase Consortium members and partners.
- Works closely with the Q-quatics Board, the Science Director and the FishBase Consortium Coordinator and members in upholding the organization’s vision and mission to champion the FishBase, SeaLifeBase, and any other information systems entrusted to Q-quatics.
- Establishes and maintains an organization of excellence for comprehensive information systems with key data on all aquatic organisms of the world which is easily accessible and free-of-charge to the public. In doing so, the Executive Director relies particularly on the Taxonomic Coordinator for technical coherence between information systems.
- Creates an environment that maximizes talents of staff and collaborators and ensures excellent resource allocation/utilization.
- Inspires the workforce to support and achieve Q-quatics goals and objectives.
- Manages the human, physical and financial resources of the organization ensuring fair work practices, timely delivery of outputs, efficient financial administration, and effective operation of the entire organization.
- Together with the Science Director, translates the strategic framework into operational programs and activities by leading and engaging staff effectively in annual work plan preparation and budget process for Board approval.
- Proposes to the Board of Trustees, the Science Director and the FishBase Consortium to undertake innovative resource generation and mobilization measures in pursuit of impact activities that will enhance the sustainability of the organization.
- Develops program/project proposals for funding, facilitates or directs preparation of project proposals in line with the organization’s vision.
- Establishes and maintains broader relations with partners and donors to ensure traditional and non-traditional sources of funding in pursuit of the organization’s mission.
Consequence of Error
High level of trust and confidentiality is required in sensitive administrative matters. Failure to ensure confidentiality, high level of integrity, and reliability will lead to loss of scientific and community support, and loss of trust in the organization and its scientific outputs.
No supervision is required for this position. However, the Executive Director will work closely with the Science Director, the Q-quatics Board and the Coordinator of the FishBase Consortium in tune with the generally adopted consultative and engaged management style of the organization.
Supervises the HR and Admin Officer, Finance and Accounting Officer, and Theme Leaders. On scientific orientation and assurance of excellence, supervision is primarily provided by the Science Director.
With a PhD and at least 7 years work experience after a PhD degree is desirable. Without a PhD degree, 10 years work experience after an MSc/MBA/MA degree. If without PhD or MA, 15 years of work experience, preferably involving research or other knowledge management processes.
Capacity for effective and efficient resource mobilization, compensation and benefits administration, office procedures and administration with emphasis on goal orientation. Demonstrated ability for people management commensurate with a flat organizational structure relying heavily on staff competence and engagement for performance towards team achievements. Excellent organizational and interpersonal relations skills.
Salary and benefits
The salary will depend on the qualifications and credentials. Q-quatics offers an international health package to its staff.
In line with national legislation incumbents, the candidates must be Philippine passport holders. Applications with two work references are requested by 31 July 2023 to be sent to quantitative.aquatics(at)q-quatics.org
|Address||Quantitative Aquatics, Inc., IRRI, G.S. Khush Hall, Los Baños, 4031 Laguna, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quantitative Aquatics, Inc. (Q-quatics) is a non-stock, non-profit Philippine NGO, created to support the assembly and dissemination of key information on living aquatic resources for the development of research tools in collaboration with local and international partners. Q-quatics is legally registered with the Philippines Securities Exchange Commission, with Company Reg. #CN201704543 issued on 09 February 2017. It is also registered with the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue with Tax Identification No. 009-556-512 given on 28 February 2017. Its principal office is located at G.S. Khush Hall, IRRI, College, Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Los Baños