Las Pinas City Jobs Facility Manager | Southmall Position at The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Facility Manager | Southmall for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Las Pinas City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)|
|Position||Facility Manager | Southmall|
|Region||Las Pinas City|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
OPERATIONS SUPPORT: Ensure that building & facilities are properly maintained & repaired
· CHECK BUILDING FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
Perform daily spot checks of all equipment & facilities & identify non-functioning units for immediate repair (to be done pre-opening & all throughout the operating period)
· MONITOR SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
Check compliance to government regulatory requirements & update all engineering records & permits/licenses; lead the branch in safety consciousness & emergency preparedness
· CONTROL OPEX
Lead the branch in energy saving & lower utilities consumption; account for charges involving repairs, maintenance & engineering staff
· ASSESS LIGHTING, AUDIO & TEMPERATURE LEVELS
Conduct daily assessments of the store’s lighting, sound system temperature to ensure that it is up to standards; Identify problem areas, recommend remedies & record all data points
· DEVELOP NEW SOLUTIONS
Search, test & recommend to management for new products & processes that will lead to savings & enhanced productivity for the store
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) is a plus.
· Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering – Electrical , Mechanical, Environmental Health and Safety or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience.
· Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
· Willing to be assigned in SM Store Southmall
· Full-time positions available
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||Las Pinas City|
|Address||SM Store - SM Southmall, SM Southmall, Lower Ground, Alabang–Zapote Rd, Las Piñas, 1740 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From Humble Beginnings…
It started out as Shoemart store in 1958 in Quiapo, Manila, where Filipino-Chinese business magnate, investor and philanthropist Mr. Henry Sy opened the very first SM Store. Always aiming to make lives better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. Now SM is the Philippines’ leading retail empire with over 52 branches across the country today and has developed generations of loyal customers. Showcasing trustworthy, affordable, and world-class products, the multi-awarded SM Store (formerly SM Department Store) continues to provide excellent customer service, general merchandize, lifestyle products, houseware and apparel both offline and online.
SM Goes Online!
As a timely platform of the legendary retailer, The SM Store Online guarantees an exciting array of merchandise, secure payments, nationwide deliveries, and customer satisfaction with every transaction. From fashion, beauty, and household must-haves, to toys, gadgets, and hardware needs, We’ve Got it All for You… Online!
We’ve Got it All for You 24/7
We only want the best for our customers so we hand-pick all our products with you in mind. The SM Store envisions a hassle-free purchase between our stores and your needs anywhere, anytime
We will deliver a wide assortment of affordable and aspirational products and services to all customers, while building strong relationships with our employees, suppliers and partners in the communities we serve.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Vision, Annual Performance Bonus, Business, Saturdays required for some positions
- Specific Location: Rosales