Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Finance And Admin Staff Position at KYOCERA Document Solutions Development Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
As a competent company, we KYOCERA Document Solutions Development Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of finance and admin staff with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||KYOCERA Document Solutions Development Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Finance And Admin Staff|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
- General Accounting; Admin Support
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Payable Management
- Subsidiary Ledger Management
- Intercompany transactions as assigned
- Manual Journal Entries to relative accounts, as assigned
- Asset Management and Audit, as assigned
- Audit support internal and external, as assigned
- Filing Management of accountable forms
- General Affairs transactions, as assigned
- Compliance in all accounting policies and discipline
- Compliance in all company policies and philosophies
- Compliance in all sections responsibilities
- Compliance in all internal and external audits
- Participates in company-wide initiated activities and programs
- University Graduate of Bachelor degree, major in (Accounting, Management Accounting, or any related courses)
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience equivalent in a multinational company
- Preferably a CPA but not a limitation
- Proficient in MS Applications and Design Applications
- Advance excel skills (e.g. ability to work with lookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Knowledgeable in SAP and Internet banking
- Analytical and self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate
- High integrity and good moral character
- Demonstrates cooperative behavior with colleagues and superiors
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking
- Works well under pressure and has ability to meet deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct extended amount of work at a computer.
- Internal contact at all levels
- External contact with counterparts in affiliated companies
- External contact with government agencies, banks, business partners
- Special projects as assigned
- Business Trips may be required to attend business meetings & & related activities
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||KYOCERA Document Solutions Development Philippines, Inc., 17th Floor, Skyrise 4 Building, W Geonzon St, Lungsod ng Cebu, 6000 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KYOCERA Document Solutions traces its origin to a business founded in 1934, which became a joint-stock company in 1948. The company manufactured and sold diazo printers (blue-line printers), and later moved into commercial-use multifunction printers (MFPs) for a worldwide market. In 200, we joined the KYOCERA Group, and in 2002, we merged with KYOCERA Corporation’s printer business. Since then, we have combined the accumulated MFP and printer technologies from both companies to turn out a succession of environment-friendly products. In recent years, our full lineup of document equipment and advanced software technology have allowed us to provide worldwide customers with total document solutions to support their businesses.
Our Research and Development presence in Cebu City, Philippines, began in 2010. From a base of about 70 employees, including software and test engineers, we are continuing to grow upwards of 350 as of 2019, with key responsibilities in software and solutions development, testing, and quality assurance. As one of premier R&D centers in the local industry, we take pride in our ISO 9001 certification, industry and local university linkages, and our corporate social responsibility efforts in partnership with the local government and non-government agencies.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: 17th Floor Skyrise 4 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Cebu