Mandaluyong City Jobs Finance Assistant Manager Position at Unilab Foundation Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Finance Assistant Manager. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Unilab Foundation Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Unilab Foundation Inc.|
|Position||Finance Assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Finance Assistant Manager shall report directly to the Finance and Compliance Manager and will be part of ULF’s Finance, Admin and HR Unit. The main purpose of this position is to support the compliance of ULF Finance.
Scope of Work
The Finance Assistant Manager shall:
1. Analyze, monitor, and review ULF’s financial information at the unit and organizational level, including that of the spin-offs on cash management٫ expenditures٫ revenues and ensure that the company’s financial operations do not exceed budget limits;
2. Review the financial reports of the spin-offs and ensure their submission within the agreed deadlines;
3. Review budget suggestions and requests, including the review of budget models at the unit level, and prepare the consolidated budget for the organizational level;
4. Design effective budgeting policies and procedures٫ and manage their implementation;
5. Develop suggestions on spending to optimize the result of the utilization of the budget;
6. Compare the organization’s estimated financial results with the actual ones at the end of each reporting period and analyze the differences.
7. Ensure the ULF’s units meet their budget submission and deadlines;
8. Write or edit the proposed policies and procedures related to Finance and Compliance to comply with the donors’ requirements;
9. Provide advice and technical assistance to ULF units/projects on cost-benefit analysis of their business models;
10. Assist the Finance and Compliance Manager in monitoring and review of the compliance of the Finance unit stakeholders (including spin-offs).
11. Reviews the financial reports of the Foundation, including the detailed transactions to support the reports, in a timely and accurate manner, as required by the donors;
12. Keep abreast with the latest statutory pronouncements to ensure compliance with the Foundation;
13. Ensures custody and safekeeping of Finance and Compliance documents to comply with the established policies and procedures;
14. Responsible for other tasks and assignments given by management from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required
This position requires a results-driven individual:
1. Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
2. Work experience in the related field is required (At least 3 years)
3. Experience in Senior Financial Role for at least 3 years
4. With Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)/Foundation background
1. Relevant educational and/or professional degrees and certifications.
2. Proficient Oral and Written communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to produce quality written materials and reports.
4. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV and cover letter with a subject line: Finance Assistant Manager. Accepted applicant will be based in Mandaluyong City. This is a fixed-term position.
Due to volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Child Protection: Unilab Foundation Inc is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and will include relevant criminal record checks.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unilab Foundation, 2/f Bayanihan Annex Center, 132 Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unilab Foundation Inc (ULF) is the corporate foundation of United Laboratories, Inc. It was established in 2011 and became operational in 2012. ULF aims to achieve long term, transformational impact in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education and careers, Mental Health and Well-being, and Youth Engagement. ULF is committed to building partnerships to extend its programs’ reach and impact. ULF convenes like-minded groups and individuals from international and local NGOs, other development sector stakeholders, government, industry, academe and the private sector to address development issues and deliver solutions in a coordinated manner.
ULF’s purpose is to strengthen the enabling environment for inclusive development through social innovations and impactful programs that will:
- Improve the mental health and well-being of young Filipinos. nurture integrated STEM learners, innovators and workforce.
- Improve the active participation of the youth in promoting good health and well-being of Filipinos.
ULF has three (3) Programs which are the necessary and sufficient action steps that will enable ULF to achieve its purpose.
Heads Up PH is a mental health and wellbeing program. Working with partners, the Program focuses on capacity building for educators, providing learners access to information towards improving their key socio-emotional skills, curricular innovation, building community support and advocating for enabling policies.
STEM+ PH Program helps the Philippines become future-ready and enables innovators to create solutions for development problems using integrated STEM principles. Working with partners, the Program focuses on teacher development, curricular innovation, learner engagement, research, policy advocacy and STEM leadership alliance-building.
The Program enables the youth to actively promote health and well- being of Filipinos. Working with partners, the Program equips the youth to be advocates for health by building leadership and management competencies to implement health projects in their communities and advocates for enabling policies for youth engagement.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 3RC0000669094
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed