Taguig City Jobs Finance Associate Position at AIRR LABS, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, AIRR LABS, INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Finance Associate for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||AIRR LABS, INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Finance Associate is a trusted experienced support professional performing finance and some operations related tasks. This role handles accounting functions pertaining to the day-to-day financial operations of the assigned brand. It is a complex and multi-faceted role where the incumbent needs to display strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Managing account records, checking of purchases, issuing invoices, and handling payments,
- Processing payment requisition and other business forms.
- Collaborating with the assigned brand to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Ensure accounting transactions are appropriately identified and coded and any issues are promptly resolved.
- Verify if transaction/s comply with financial policies and procedures and process requests based on the accuracy, completeness, and validity of submitted financial documents.
- Accurate reconciliation of settlement and payouts with the assigned brand and produce relevant documentation (e.g., Official Receipts, BIR Form 2307 collection and monitoring).
- Performing month-end closing process and preparation of brand’s financial statements, sales report and supporting schedules.
- Preparation and submission of brand’s monthly tax reports to internal parties for monthly, quarterly and annual tax declarations
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- Correspond with various departments in discussing brand plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Work closely with the immediate superior in preparation of business plan and operational budget for the assigned brand.
- Participate in initiatives to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Develop trends and projections for the brand’s finances.
- Other duties and tasks that may be required and assigned from time to time by the immediate superior to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Accountancy, Accounting Management and Accounting Technology or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- At least 2 yrs. experience in accounting firm or in-house finance role, with operational finance experience is strongly preferred.
- Savvy in technology, and a keen interest in how technology can transform finance.
- Proficient in MS Windows programs and highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using ERP or any cloud-based applications for finance
- Accountability and adoption of a ‘business-owner’ work mentality
- Exceptional attention to details, self-starter, flexible and can multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills as this role will require you to work closely with cross-functional teams and brands counterparts.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||AIRR Labs, 4th Ave, cor 27th Street, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIRR LABS provides a full suite of digital commerce solutions that enable brands to bring their unique stories to life across the online customer journey. Our founders believe they can bring differentiated solutions for the rising growth of brands in Southeast Asia and more.
We have a unique identity that is our family culture. We have grown from 4 to 100 members today and we have kept this alive and stronger! This has clearly become our social fabric and our differentiation as we focus on growing with each other and supporting one another in this growth journey. We will build our people strategies around this culture centerpiece as we move from 100 to 1,00 members in the coming few years.
We also endear all our employees - AIRR Kids. Simply put, we hope that everyone at AIRR can be as curious, fearless, optimistic and fast learners as we were when we were kids!
We want to build a happy company and we think we have the right formula for that! Want to be an AIRR Kid?APPLY NOW!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201908210
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Communication Allowance