Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Finance Manager Position at Beauty Refinery Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Beauty Refinery Inc.|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage bookkeeping (in coordination with 3rd party bookkeeper) for the company including but not limited to all operational expenses.
- Accurate reporting of bookkeeper for all documents to be submitted to BIR & other govt bodies
- Ensure monthly financial analysis report (P&L & Cashflow) – On time reporting of P&L analysis.
- Sales & Expense forecast report. Profitability for own stores & Watsons. – On time reporting of P&L analysis.
- Ensure OTIF accounts payable & receivables.
- Is responsible for the completion and proper documentation of all accounting related attachments
- Graduate of Accountancy or any Finance-related course
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience.
- Industry experience in retail/FMCG is an advantage.
- Previous Accounting analyst, Finance officer/analyst may apply
- Has superior analytic skills
- Has an organized and systematic work process
- Well versed in Excel and PowerPoint
- Can work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Must have the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anne Curtis launches her own makeup line, and it’s all about Uncomplicated Beauty
The self-confessed makeup lover is out to change the local beauty game
Celebrated actress, TV host, recording artist, endorser, author, pursuer of dreams, and all-around media darling: Anne Curtis sure has a lot of feathers in her cap, and she recently added another one as she finally launched her very own makeup line,blk cosmetics.
As a beauty icon herself—and a self-confessed makeup lover—it is only fitting that Anne’s most recent venture is one that indulges her kikay side. To bring this passion project to life, she partnered with businesswoman and beauty maven Jacqe Yuengtian Gutierrez to create a one-of-a kind makeup line that is all about uncomplicated beauty.
Why blk cometics? “It stands for the color black—something timeless, elegant, and uncomplicated,” explains Anne. But unlike other cosmetic products, blk aims to stand out by going back to basics. Explains Jacqe, “Our goal is to keep things simple. Plus, I’m also proud of the fact that we are one of the few local brands that has an official cruelty-free certification from PETA.”
Anne knows how important it is to have a beauty routine that works and won’t take much time. This meant paring down all the possible makeup options to come up with a carefully curated line that carries only the absolute essentials.
And so, blk cosmetics is out to give women what they really need—while also leaving room for play. “I call myself a chameleon,” Anne says, explaining the need for versatility. “I like to create endless looks depending on my mood: a fresh look today, a bold red lip tomorrow.”
Beauty made simple
“If there’s anyone who can understand the need for simple yet top-quality products that work, that would be me!” says Anne, who learned to do makeup through trial and error. Given her own beauty struggles, Anne channeled all her learnings into creating the brand, and was very involved in every step—from conceptualizing and testing the formulas, as well as getting down to the nitty-gritty of product packaging. Needless to say, she’s been very hands-on from day one.
This is blk
This brings us to where Anne is right now—poised to empower other Filipino women with the confidence that makeup brings. And this why blk aims to make beauty as uncomplicated as possible. Says Jacqe, “blk is a reflection of Anne’s beauty philosophy—that less is more, and that beauty should be made easy.”
Anne, for her part, is just beyond excited for everyone to experience blk cosmetics. “I really wanted to do this, as it’s my first business venture that reflects who I am as a person,” she says. “Now that it’s here, I can’t wait for everyone to try it.”
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 3RC0000813785
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)