National Capital Region Jobs Finance Manager Position at TMS Ship Agencies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, TMS Ship Agencies Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Finance Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||TMS Ship Agencies Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, preferably Certified Public Accountant
- With 2 – 5 years of working experience as a Finance or Accounting Manager gained from Logistics or Travel and Tours Industry
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly computer literate
- Proficiency in English communications skills (verbal & written)
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated the ability to meet tight deadlines consistently
- Willing to be assigned in Malate, Manila
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||8th Floor, TMS Ship Agencies, Inc., Carolina Building, 2106 Madre Ignacia St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Conceptualized and registered on January 26, 1989, TMS SHIP AGENCIES, INC. started as a liner, breakbulk/tramping services organization.
Through its dedication and belief in being a total marine transport unit, the company steadily expanded and gained success in various fields of marine services.
TMS SHIP AGENCIES, INC. maintains close working relationship with various government-affiliated agencies like the International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI), the Manila South Harbor, Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA), Philippine Ports Authority (PPA), and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)