Finance Services Analyst – Tax (cebu I Manila) Vacancies at QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as finance services analyst - tax (cebu i manila) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central Visayas, National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH
|Finance Services Analyst - Tax (cebu I Manila)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Reporting to the GSSC Enterprise Services – Finance Team Lead for Tax.
This role will have a particular focus on ensuring that QBE’s tax compliance and reporting obligations are satisfied for all applicable taxes in Australia and New Zealand (income tax, indirect taxes, etc.) for Australia-Pacific division (AusPac) and Group, including assisting with tax audits and the provision of ad-hoc tax advisory to the broader QBE business.
• Act as main preparer role on various tax return/compliance tasks.
• Prepare the working papers, tax returns and/or reports within the agreed deadline.
• Prepare journal entries for assigned accounts or transactions, as applicable.
• Assist in resolution of issues/comments made by reviewers (both GSSC and onshore reviewers) with additional focus on research and investigation.
• Perform the preparation and/or review of periodic tax requirements such as monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns
• Perform the tax and/or accounting variance analysis/reconciliation process which may include the following:
o Beginning Balance Reconciliation
o Matching and/or reconciliation of tax balances across various reports (i.e., GL/SL Oracle balances to multiple underwriting systems, as applicable)
o Testing for accuracy and/or completeness of tax bases, tax rates per country/state, as applicable
o Follow-up resolution of variance noted in the tax balances
o Review comments for outstanding items and undertake the required action
o Assist the Senior/Team Leader in the resolution of any outstanding tax matters based on the variance investigation/analysis
|8W85+VMG QBE Insurance, Samar Loop, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
|National Capital Region
|H23W+7J4 QBE Insurance, 30th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 17,00 people in 38 countries.
Our underlying business strategy is to maintain operations in the key global insurance markets and, where possible, to be a lead underwriter for selected lines of business.
In the Philippines, QBE Group Shared Services Centre (GSSC) was incorporated in February 2013 as an integral part of the QBE strategy. Currently, it has locations in Manila and Cebu with over 3,200 employees.
The GSSC provides a comprehensive range of Insurance Services to QBE’s customers and brokers across geographies (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific) such as underwriting support, policy servicing, claims, credit control and customer service. It also provides various knowledge processing services such as Finance, Technology, HR Delivery, Data Analytics and Reporting to QBE Businesses globally.
QBE GSSC in the Community
The GSSC Foundation was established in 2014, extending QBE’s long history of corporate social responsibility to the Philippines. It mirrors QBE’s insurance role in the community to assist people in need.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular working hours with varied work schedules