Cavite Jobs Finance Supervisor Position at JOHN & CARL TRADING
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JOHN & CARL TRADING is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as FINANCE SUPERVISOR and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||JOHN & CARL TRADING|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Monitor and analyze every day financial activities of the company
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Participate in strategic data analysis and prepare management reports
- Provide information and guidance to upper management on major business decisions and future financial plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools
- Proficient in accounting software and spreadsheets
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Willing to relocate or reliably commute to Pooc I, Silang, Cavite
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||John & Carl Trading, 4118 Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Rd, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
John and Carl Builder Depot is a corporation aiming to satisfy the delicate needs of its discerning customers. Its partnership with the leading brands in constructions materials and global importation venture ensures that new technologies and innovations are readily available to meet the growing demands of the construction industry. A company employing mostly local residents of the region, thus providing equal income opportunity for them and their families. Just one of the many ways the company fulfiils its social commitment for a better region.
JOHN & CARL TRADING is located inCavite
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to be part of our team.
Apply now and be one of us!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees