Makati City Jobs Financial Analyst Position at Asia Pacific Technology Educational Foundation, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Financial Analyst. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Asia Pacific Technology Educational Foundation, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Asia Pacific Technology Educational Foundation, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Assists the Executive Director of Accounting and Finance in overseeing the day-to-day operations and in the management of staff and activities of the office.
- Graduate of any Business related course; preferably Accounting.
- 2-3 years of any relevant experience and certifications in Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxation.
- Must have knowledge in in different accounting softwares
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical
- Must have good written and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with external and government agencies including but not limited to SEC, BIR, LGU’s, SS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG Fund, PERAA, CHED, BDO, Insurance Companies, and external auditor to comply with requirements (e.g. registration, renewal of permits, etc.) of these agencies to ensure smooth business operations.
- Assists the Internal Auditor and Accounting and Finance Executive Director in the formulation of adequate internal control systems for a continuous review and development of the existing policies, processes and procedures to protect the company assets and prevent losses.
- Coordinates preparation of cash position on a weekly basis and cash forecasts on a monthly and trimestral basis based on the actual cash flow, balance sheet projections and income statements as bases for advising the Finance and Accounting Executive Director on the necessary actions to be taken regarding fund requirements and/or fund investments.
- Prepares the actual and projected capital expenditure and operating expense budgets on a trimestral or annual basis including analysis of variances for the Accounting and Finance Executive Director to be presented by the latter to the President and Board of Directors.
- Ensures the updating and maintenance on a daily basis of the APTEF books of accounts, chart of accounts, sales and purchase transactions, cash receipts and disbursements transactions and other accounting records for BIR and internal use.
- Generates monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of APTEF using the Computerized Accounting software to be reviewed by the Internal Auditor and Finance and Accounting Supervisor for financial forecasting and planning.
- Reviews and analyzes the actual trimestral and annual income statements and financial statements prepared by the Accountants and Internal Auditor to be used as basis in financial forecasting.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director of Accounting and Finance.
In Asia Pacific College, you will find a variety of benefits such as:
- HMO Upon Hiring (and many more when regularized)
- Facilities that make work comfortable. A gym to keep fit. And a playing court to enjoy basketball, volleyball or badminton.
|National Capital Region
|Asia Pacific College, 3 Humabon, Makati, 1232 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Educational Subsidy and variety of path for career development
- Competitive Benefit, Company events and Annual Merit Increase
- Working environment where potentials are explored while enjoying
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The 1980's witnessed an exceptional growth in the Information Technology (IT) Industry. In line with this development, a strong demand for IT professionals resulted in the proliferation of computer schools throughout the country. With the sprouting of these schools, concerns over the quality of education came into focus when it was clearly observed that some graduates could not meet the high standards set by business and industry.
IBM Philippines, the leading IT supplier in the country together with SM (Shoemart) Foundation, the number one retail giant in the Philippines, explored the possibility of putting up a computer training institution that would produce high caliber graduates. The result of these exploratory talks is the inception in 1991 of Asia Pacific College (APC), the educational collaboration of these two prominent and highly successful privately-owned corporations.
Together with top IBM executives notably Mr. Ramon Dimacali, former Chairman and General Manager of IBM Philippines, Inc., well-known Filipino educators are APC's founding members: Dr. Paulino Y. Tan, former Executive Vice President of De La Salle University (DLSU) and Computer Consultant for SM; Prof. Leonida Africa, Vice President of the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities and former Vice President for Academic Programs at DLSU, and; Bro. Andrew Gonzales, former Secretary of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports, former President of DLSU and former President of the Manila Bulletin. The College's aim is simple: to produce competent professionals who can meet the demands of the industry. APC admitted its first students in 1991 with the launching of the Training Program in information technology. Initially, these students were employees of various corporations who needed to update their skills and know-how in IT. APC's College of Information Technology was launched in 1994 with the very first batch of degree program students being accepted that same year.
Today, APC is the school of choice for those aspiring to attain a world-class education with a strong IT-based foundation. Graduates of APC are now found in all sectors of business and industry and are translating their knowledge into products, services and jobs.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Magallanes, Makati