Pampanga (Angeles City) Jobs Financial Planning Administrator (link Wealth Adviser Support) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Jobstreet Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of financial planning administrator (link wealth adviser support) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in Pampanga (Angeles City) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Financial Planning Administrator (link Wealth Adviser Support)|
|Region||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of a business-related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Organizational and time management skills
- Working closely with an Australian financial planning firm and their clients
- Preparing application forms and reports for client meetings
- Updating and maintaining client records in the database
- Processing and following up on applications for the client
- Contacting third parties to gather client information
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Angeles City, Pampanga: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
|City||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Address||Jobs360, Unit 2F-2 Philexcel Business Centre 6, Philexcel Business Park, Manuel A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Mabalacat, 2009, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days