National Capital Region Jobs Financial Reporting Associate Position at Unistar Credit and Finance Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Financial Reporting Associate. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Unistar Credit and Finance Corp, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Unistar Credit and Finance Corp|
|Position||Financial Reporting Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Financial Reporting Associate is responsible for the accurate recording of retail transactions, effective and efficient reconciliation of the accounts balances, timely submission of reports/schedules, and satisfactory performance of other related tasks assigned.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciles tax related accounts (i.e. GL vs SL) needed for the filing of monthly, quarterly statutory reports (i.e. Expanded, Percentage Tax, Withholding tax, DST, Creditable withholding tax) and resolves noted discrepancy
- Collates all original supporting documents relating to taxes (i.e. community tax certificate, business tax, deficiency tax, docs stamp, LTO accreditation, motor vehicle and other tax returns)
- Provides EWT, VAT and SAWT DAT File and other supporting documents to the Tax Compliance Department for remittance
- Manages the E-Sales encoding
- Provides supporting documents and computations needed by the Tax Compliance Department
- Provides account details needed by external audit
- Computes and organizes schedule of cost allocation charges (i.e. interdepartmental and inter company charges – dealers income, collection income, contract services, etc.)
- Posts adjustments on employees’ event transactions
- Provides assistance to the Financial Reporting Supervisor in the organization of schedules/financial reports
- Advises concerned personnel/supervisor for any issues/exceptions identified
- Submits monthly reports/schedules of assigned accounts
- Updates monitoring files for reference
- Organizes filing and maintenance of reference documents.
- Accomplishes all other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or Finance
- Over 1 year of relevant work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to detail to avoid errors and probable loss
- Good analytical and judgement/problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable, or familiar with, MS Office or Google Suite
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation, 26th Floor One Corporate Center Julia Vargas St, cor Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SIYCHA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a group of companies which is owned and operated by Siy Cha Family, originated at Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat. It is composed of different business units namely: Siy Cha Hardware Corporation, Sultan Kudarat Milling & Trading Inc.,Millenium Distribution Systems, Inc., Central Universal Corporation and Motorcycle Financing: Gentrade International Philippines, Inc., Metrocycle World Corporation (Transcycle and Powercycle) and Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Provided with Company Uniform, Compressed work week, Mondays - Fridays