Fixed Income Broker Vacancies at Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
As a competent company, we Philippine National Bank (PNB) are looking for candidates for the position of fixed income broker with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and domiciled in South Cotabato (Gen San), Misamis Oriental (CDO), Davao del Sur (Davao City), & Zamboanga and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Philippine National Bank (PNB)|
|Position||Fixed Income Broker|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City), Misamis Oriental (CDO), South Cotabato (Gen San), Zamboanga|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Primary Task: Build, manage, and sustain profitable relationships with corporate and individual clients through the servicing of their Fixed Income, Derivative, and Primary Market requirements.
a. Client Management: Actively manage clients through regular client calls and product discussions/briefings to develop the advisory relationship with clients.
b. Revenue Growth: Monitor and increase Assets Under Management (AUM) and Revenue targets, focusing on maximizing profitability.
c. Competitive Analysis: Relay to Division Head feedback from clients on products being marketed by the competition and suggest how existing products and processes can be improved to meet the requirements of clients.
d. Compliance: Ensure strict compliance with internal policies, regulations, and the Bank’s existing guidelines (i.e., code of conduct, sustainability policy and standards, anti-corruption/anti-bribery, data privacy, etc.)
e. ESG Awareness: Stay informed and updated on the latest trends and developments in ESG/sustainable financing and investing. Communicate ESG/sustainability-related investment products to help clients make informed investment decisions.
f. Miscellaneous Duties: Execute tasks assigned from time to time by the Division Head.
• SEC Fixed Income Salesman License: Must possess this certification.
• Willingness to Work Hybrid: Flexibility to work both remotely and on-site as needed.
• Treasury/Investment Sales Experience: At least two years in a related field is a desirable asset.
• Treasury Certification Program (TCP): Possession of this certification would be an advantage.
• General Skills and Attributes:
• Proven experience in a related field, a strong focus on Fixed Income products is an advantage
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
• Knowledge of current trends in ESG and sustainable investing.
• Strong analytical ability and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Commitment to compliance and integrity in all business dealings.
|Region||South Cotabato (Gen San)|
|Address||456H+HM8 Philippine National Bank, General Santos City, South Cotabato, Filipina|
|City||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Address||FJGW+M75 Philippine National Bank, Corrales Ave, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Filipina|
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Address||3J76+J2J Philippine National Bank (PNB), San Pedro St, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Filipina|
|Address||W35F+W2V Philippine National Bank, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Philippine National Bank (PNB, the country’s first universal bank, is the fifth largest private local commercial bank in terms of assets as of December 31, 2009. PNB was established as a government-owned banking institution on July 22, 1916. Through the years, PNB has led the banking industry with its pioneering efforts in the Remittance Business for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) as well as the introduction of many innovations such as the Bank on Wheels, computerized banking, ATM banking, mobile money changing, Domestic Travelers’ Checks, and on-line electronic data processing. PNB has the biggest number of overseas offices and one of the largest domestic branch networks among local banks.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Fixed Income Broker position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao del Sur (Davao City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Misamis Oriental (CDO) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Zamboanga 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao del Sur (Davao City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Misamis Oriental (CDO) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Zamboanga 2023