Taguig City Jobs Fleet Vendor Management Position at Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Taguig City and surrounding areas as fleet vendor management with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱25,000 - ₱40,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.|
|Position||Fleet Vendor Management|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Other courses are welcome relevant to the position or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- At least 2 years experience cold calling, email and basic vendor/client management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists in sourcing potential Subcon Vendors and manages individually the vendors’ pipeline to deliver the required fleet capacity to support the campaigns
- Ensures that new and existing Subcon Vendors are complaint with Accreditation requirements such as but not limited to Vehicle Inspection, LOP Creation, Security and Safety protocols.
- Ensures that all records such as Vendors’ details and collateral documents are validated, updated and kept systematically thru Teamfile to maintain its accuracy.
- Assist in LOP creation and transfer of vehicles and couriers account
- Monitor weekly FBI extraction of Vendor’s data vs the committed number of units and be able to analyze the trip allocation given by Touchpoint
- Updates Subcon Vendors’ masterlist as per onboarding plan for all Touchpoints
- On-time deployment fleet requirements based on the given timeline by Touchpoint
- Vendors ability to respond to immediate/sudden fleet requirements by calculating services requested vs actual
- Accomplishes departmental and organizational related results and mission as required such as timely submission of reports and works closely with Vendors and Touchpoints to generally achieve the successful recruitment and onboarding of Subcon Vendors
- Ensure that the drivers and helpers have undergo the Training, Route Ride orientation and passed the training examination prior to deployment
- Monitor the assets (i.e scanners, laptops and etc.) being issued to FM Vendors and on-time retrieval of issued assets prior to Subcon Vendor’s disengagement.
- Manages to secure, consolidate, validate and update the weekly Statement of Account (SOA) of Subcon Vendors
- Handle and monitor the issues and concerns being raised by Subcon Vendors and Touchpoints
- Ensure that the Subcon Vendor was able to accomplish the Clearance and endorse to Touchpoint, Payout, Claims then endorse to Finance prior to disengagement or contract termination
- Adheres with Lazada’s code of conduct, gifting policy, data privacy and confidentiality of information being handled
- Ensures that all communications sent to Subcon Vendors are approved by Head of Department (HOD)
- Manages the monthly schedule and duties of manpower agencies if necessary
- Maintains continuity of fleet processes by documenting and communicating needed actions to superiors.
- Monitor irregularities, proactively formulates countermeasures and determining continuing needs.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup. We provide a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness in an ever-changing world of work. At any given time, MOSI deploys 1800+ associates to its ever growing list of multinational clients.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: not applicable
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days