Central Visayas Jobs Forest Management Specialist I (osec-denrb-fms1-200-2014) Position at Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region VII – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central Visayas and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region VII - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as FOREST MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST I (OSEC-DENRB-FMS1-200-2014) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region VII – Government|
|Position||Forest Management Specialist I (osec-denrb-fms1-200-2014)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
FOREST MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST I (OSEC-DENRB-FMS1-200-2014)
For full job description, please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking “Apply Now” on this job ad. Please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and clean and healthy environment.
To mobilize our citizenry in protecting, conserving, and managing the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
- Industry: Science & Technology
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Forest Management Specialist I (osec-denrb-fms1-200-2014) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Visayas 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Central Visayas 2023