Northern Mindanao Jobs Forest Ranger (1280-1998) Position at Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region X – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of FOREST RANGER (1280-1998). For candidates who reside in Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region X - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Others & General Work with a minimum High School Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱16,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region X – Government
|Forest Ranger (1280-1998)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: JUNE 2, 2023
Place of Assignment: R10 CENRO TALAKAG
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DENRB-FORA-1280-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
Monthly Salary: Php 15,586.00
None required (MC 10, s. 2013 – Cat. II)
High School Graduate
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than JUNE 2, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/website their application to:
ESPERANZA M. DOMINGO
Chief, Personnel Section
Puntod, Cagayan de Oro City
MANDATE (E.O. 192, s. 1987)
The Department is the primary agency responsible for the conservation, management, development, and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources, specifically forest and grazing lands, mineral resources, including those in reservation and watershed areas, and lands of the public domain, as well as the licensing and regulation of all natural resources as may be provided for by law in order to ensure equitable sharing of the benefits derived therefrom for the welfare of the present and future generations of Filipinos.
To accomplish this mandate, the Department shall be guided by the following objectives:
1. Assure the availability and sustainability of the country's natural resources through judicious use and systematic restoration or replacement, whenever possible;
2.Increase the productivity of natural resources in order to meet the demands for forest, mineral, and land resources if a growing population;
3.Enhance the contribution of natural resources for achieving national economic and social development;
4.Promote equitable access to natural resources by the different sectors of the population; and
5.Conserve specific terrestrial and marine areas representative of the Philippine natural and cultural heritage for present and future generations.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays