Northern Mindanao Jobs Forest Ranger (1296-1998) Position at Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region X – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of FOREST RANGER (1296-1998). For those of you who live in Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region X - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Others & General Work with at least High School Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱16,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region X – Government|
|Position||Forest Ranger (1296-1998)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.590|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.590|
Deadline for accepting applications: JUNE 2, 2023
Place of Assignment: R10 CENRO VALENCIA
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DENRB-FORA-1296-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
Monthly Salary: Php 15,586.00
None required (MC 10, s. 2013 – Cat. II)
High School Graduate
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than JUNE 2, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/website their application to:
ESPERANZA M. DOMINGO
Chief, Personnel Section
Puntod, Cagayan de Oro City
MANDATE (E.O. 192, s. 1987)
The Department is the primary agency responsible for the conservation, management, development, and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources, specifically forest and grazing lands, mineral resources, including those in reservation and watershed areas, and lands of the public domain, as well as the licensing and regulation of all natural resources as may be provided for by law in order to ensure equitable sharing of the benefits derived therefrom for the welfare of the present and future generations of Filipinos.
To accomplish this mandate, the Department shall be guided by the following objectives:
1. Assure the availability and sustainability of the country's natural resources through judicious use and systematic restoration or replacement, whenever possible;
2.Increase the productivity of natural resources in order to meet the demands for forest, mineral, and land resources if a growing population;
3.Enhance the contribution of natural resources for achieving national economic and social development;
4.Promote equitable access to natural resources by the different sectors of the population; and
5.Conserve specific terrestrial and marine areas representative of the Philippine natural and cultural heritage for present and future generations.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays