Makati City Jobs Full Stack Developer Position at Hammerjack Pty. Ltd. Philippine Branch Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer with full time working hours for our company office, Hammerjack Pty. Ltd. Philippine Branch Office, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hammerjack Pty. Ltd. Philippine Branch Office, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Full Stack Developer.
|Company||Hammerjack Pty. Ltd. Philippine Branch Office|
|Position||Full Stack Developer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
hammerjack is an innovative Australian company that specialises in offering top-tier skilled professionals in various fields, including but not limited to Administration, Finance and Accounting, IT Programming, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, and many others.
Whether you prefer a hybrid or work-from-home setup or the full office experience, hammerjack provides all employees with the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of an eco-friendly workplace, a playroom, free meals, and unlimited access to a built-in bar stocked with drinks and snacks.
It’s a place where professionals are inspired to advance and innovate, adapting to the ‘new normal’ of today’s world.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Hybrid Work Set-Up
- Health Coverage for you and one of your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Day shift (AU Time zone) + Fixed Weekends Off
- Paid Time Offs
- Government Mandated Benefits – 13th-month pay.
- Group Life Insurance
Why we are enjoying it here:
- Company Provided Equipment (Laptop, Monitor, Headset, etc.)
- Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS)
- Total of ten (10) days of sick & vacation leaves (convertibles to cash)
- With 13th month pay and if with additional performance bonus from the client.
- Free Meal every Wednesday
- Free Booze and Snacks
- Social Engagement Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Team building and Company Outing
- With monthly and annual event
- Proven experience in Full Stack Development capacity building Web and Mobile Applications
- Highly experienced building responsive and adaptive applications based on modern technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- React or React Native
- Node JS (Frameworks similar to express)
- SQL and Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- AWS SDK (using common services like Cognito and S3)
- Experienced developer in early stages project design and implementation
- Enjoy collaborating with others, understanding and solving customer needs and business challenges. Open to receiving and providing feedback to arrive at the best possible solutions.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Extensive ecosystem knowledge of new technologies in your domain
- General understanding of infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work autonomously and in the team
- Familiar with agile development
- Experienced in IoT applications (ideal) and data visualization
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, able to work across teams as well as report upwards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Full Stack Developer for Philippine based development team, closely aligned with Australian Developers
- Deliver high level concepts and have an impact on the development of technical solutions
- Work on an extremely modern stack comprised of the newest technologies
- Design and development of both internal and customer facing solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution
- Follow Agile principles and communicate using tools such as Jira and Slack
Our tech stack includes:
- React Native
- Cloud Formation, Code Pipelines
- IoT Core
- DynamoDB, RDS, S3
- Kinesis, SQS
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hammerjack, 10 Jupiter, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
hammerjack is an Australian headquartered company that specializes in providing highly skilledprofessionalsas dedicated staff for a range of industries including Finance and Accounting, IT and Technology, Professional Services, Sales and Marketing, and others. We place a large focus on career growth, personal and professional development for our team members.
hammerjack puts people first with multiple working options including Work from Home, Hybrid and Full Officearrangements.Engagement activities are at the center of our culture while you enjoystate of the art facilities across multiple locations with awesome perks for all employees including built in bars, baristas, games rooms and more.
We understand Work-Life balance is important, supporting people to perform at their best. So join the hammerjack community today!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life Insurance