Taguig City Jobs Fund Accountant (reconciliation) Position at Wells Fargo Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Fund Accountant (Reconciliation) with full time working hours for our company office, Wells Fargo Philippines, for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Wells Fargo Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Fund Accountant (Reconciliation).
|Company||Wells Fargo Philippines|
|Position||Fund Accountant (reconciliation)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
The Capital Markets Accounting Operations Center of Excellence was established to bring the controller activities into one centralized team within the Controllers division that delivers expertise on anything and everything that touches the ledger. This team focuses on reconciliations and controls on fixed income, securities, and derivatives for Traded Products. The group performs reconciliations of books and records across Well Fargo Securities supporting the corporate general ledger, stock record, depositories, custodial positions, and SEC/regulatory reporting.
About the Role
The SOA Balance and Controls Team ensures that products are properly accounted for, using automated reconciliation tools, in the primary securities systems of record – Sim Corp and Wall Street. The team is responsible for performing the daily and monthly reconciliations for AFS/HTM securities, Non-marketable investments, Issued Debt, Affiliate Funding, and Hedge Accounting, including cash accounts, general ledger accounts, system to system accounts, and various control reports in accordance with Wells Fargo’s policy to ensure the completeness and accuracy of Wells Fargo’s financial statements.
In this role, you will:
- Support less experienced staff to drive overall effectiveness of team in preparing data and assisting in research on product line, operational, and strategic planning
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools
- Perform complex operational tasks, assist with research of financial, operating and economic data analyses testing, resolution of problems
- Apply understanding of risk management requirements and compliance for finance area
- Provide interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff
- Escalate non-routine questions to more experienced management
- Interact with Finance team, functional area and business partners on a wide range of information
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Candidates must be graduates of Accounting or any related course. CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CFA, or FINRA Licensed (Series 7 or 99) are highly preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in accounting in Private Equity Accounting and securities products, US Regulatory Reporting, US Financial Services and reconciliation/validation, balance and control, reporting and analysis.
- Candidates must be willing to work in night shifts (8:00PM to 5:00AM), or weekends/holidays if deemed necessary by the business
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wells Fargo Center, 8 Campus Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To ensure we continue to fulfill our role as a provider of vital services to customers, we are still hiring and continue to recruit top talent to Wells Fargo. However, we have adjusted our hiring practices due to the COVID-19 situation and the related social distancing guidelines. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually. We encourage you to check our job postings regularly for updates and additions.
We’re strong for our customers and communities
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,00 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,00 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines
Wells FargoPhilippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo’s U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,00 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila.The company hasit's recruitment centers at1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines is not new.
Wells Fargo opened an office in the Philippines in 1901 to handle money, valuables, and goods by sea.
In 1918, Wells Fargo’s worldwide express business ended, but banking services continued with foreign correspondent connections to Asia.
In 1976, Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institution (GFI) business began providing trade, payments, deposits, credit, and other banking solutions to customers in the country
Wells Fargo Global Remittance Services has been available in the Philippines since 1994. Most recently, Wells Fargo tripled its remittance payout locations in the Philippines.
Wells FargoPhilippines is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Global In-house Center Council (GICC) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business and baseline casual, Full-time with either fixed or shifting schedules, which may include Saturday