Mandaluyong City Jobs Fund Generation Director Position at Philippine Red Cross
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Red Cross|
|Position||Fund Generation Director|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Fund Generation Director
Throughout decades of internal armed conflict in the Philippines, the ICRC has visited detainees across the country, particularly those individuals held in relation to armed conflicts. The organization monitors the conditions of detention and treatment of detainees. Today, the ICRC’s delegation is based in Makati City with subdelegations covering Mindanao and Luzon – Visayas regions.
For more details about this position – please click on APPLY to go to our Careers page and click on the link to download a PDF file with the position description.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||1, Philippine Red Cross Rizal Chapter Mandaluyong City Branch, 3, Lourdes, 661 Boni Ave, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Philippine Red Cross has a long and proud history of offering humanitarian services around the country with its origins dating back to 1899. The organization was formally recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross and admitted to the League of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (now known at the Federation) in 1947. As the premier humanitarian organization in the country the Philippine Red Cross is committed to providing timely, efficient and responsive humanitarian services to the most vulnerable.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 000-804-271-000
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Regulars hours (Monday to Friday) Skeletal duty during disaster