National Capital Region Jobs General Accountant Position at Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of general accountant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- In-charge of monitoring, checking & amortization of Prepayments.
- Review and analysis of store and corporate expense accounts.
- Review and analysis of assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Business partnering with the department or account assigned for the analysis of expenses and process improvements
- Graduate of Accountancy or any Accounting related field.
- Proven work experience in general accounting; Preferably with experience in Restaurant or Retail industry.
- With experience in Profit and Loss and Inventory is a plus.
- Excellent communication skill (both oral and written) with the ability to maintain strong client relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software such as SAP system.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Willing to assign in Makati City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc., 8747 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Opportunities for growth
- Flexible time schedule
- Hybrid work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FOR KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS PHILIPPINES:
WHO WE ARE
Epicurean Partners Exchange, Inc. is the master franchisee of Kenny Rogers Roasters in the Philippines. We currently operate over 100 Kenny Rogers restaurants nationwide.
Our goal is to provide the best quality products and service to our guests at reasonable prices and offer growth and advancement to people in our organization.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of each and every guest on image, food quality, service and cleanliness by giving them an unparalleled dining experience that only we can deliver.
Our values – Passion for excellence, Ownership and accountability, Entrepreneurial creativity, Respect the individual and Fostering growth and development
Kenny Rogers Roasters offers rotisserie roasted chicken, baby back ribs, grilled burgers, fillets and sausages and a selection of freshly made side dishes. Salads and yoghurt smoothies round off what we are proud to say is the healthiest product line of any restaurant chain in the country.
“Deliciously healthy” is on our logo and in our consciousness.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: CS200818612
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Employee's Privilege Discount, Life Insurance, Leaves, HMO, Business and Company Uniform, Regular Hours, Mondays-Fridays (Head Office) & Operational Hours (Store)