National Capital Region Jobs General Accounting Supervisor (cpa) Position at Philsteel Holdings Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of General Accounting Supervisor (CPA). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Philsteel Holdings Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philsteel Holdings Corporation|
|Position||General Accounting Supervisor (cpa)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manages the Accounts Receivable (A/R) section of the General Accounting Department to provide timely and accurate A/R aging reports, monitor long outstanding receivables, prompt processing of Sales Invoice and debit/credit documents needed by the sales representatives for collection from customers
- Checks monthly sales register, debit/credit memo registers, cash receipts register
- Prepares the monthly bank reconciliation with all banks
- Prepares monthly and quarterly VAT return for filing with the BIR office
- Assists in proper and timely documentation, recording, monitoring, reporting and control of all activities and transactions within the accounts receivable section
- Verifies the correctness of the Cash Advance Requests and Liquidations of DM Sales and ensures that these are within the approved Sales Allowances Policy
- Manages, directs and supervises the Accounts Payable section of the Accounting Department and ensures that all expenses and billings for payment are processed on time.
- Assists in the preparation of the documents and other requirements of the BIR auditors and external auditors during their annual audit.
- Ensures timely payment of taxes and due to the government agencies such as withholding taxes on compensation, expanded withholding taxes, and SS/HDMF/Philhealth remittances
- Assists the Comptroller in the preparation of the monthly Financial Reports
- Assists in the preparation of the SCP-Makati Annual Budget
- Prepares the payroll for all the SCP employees
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Accounting Registers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Adjustments—Debit Memo and Credit Memo
- Filing of BIR Returns
- Financial Reporting and Budgeting
- Administrative functions
A. Work Experience
· With 5 years of relevant experience in General Accounting in a supervisory position gained from a manufacturing company
· Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
· Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
C. Personality Musts and Wants
· Strong leadership quality
· Patient and able to relate with all levels in the organization
· Assertive and able to lead
· Flexible but firm
· Able to handle work pressures
D. Other Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Computer literate
· Knowledgeable in financial calculations
· Good mathematical and analytical skills
· Good oral and written skills
· Very keen to details
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||The Philsteel Group of Companies, Philsteel Tower, 140 Amorsolo Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PHILSTEEL HOLDINGS CORPORATION is the holding company of PHILMETAL PRODUCTS INCORPORATED, STEEL FRAME PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED AND STEEL CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES. It was incorporated in 1995 to synergize the management and operations of the group of companies which represents the most respected names in the Philippine Construction Industry today. The astounding growth of Philippine Steel Coating Corporation led to the birth of a holding company. This was a result of Philsteel's thrust towards diversification and specialization; critical precedents for the expansion needed to meet a booming market's growing demand. Incorporated in 1996, the holding company is now known as PHILSTEEL HOLDINGS CORPORATION. Presently, Philsteel Holdings Corporation oversees the management and operations of Philsteel, Philmetal, Steelframe and Steelcorp.
Philsteel Holdings Corporation has a highly motivated team of skilled individuals who are always ready to use the technology to improve productivity and profitability. Management also sees to it that career executive staff are well versed on the latest trends and developments in the steel industry. They are all, by comparisons, among the best that can be found in the region and outside. They are a product of conscientious skills development, self-initiative and dedication to their craft. This kind of synergistic expertise ensures the company's ability to meet the challenge of the future. To Our Customer: We commit to provide, consistently and reliably, best quality products and systems that are responsive to their needs at competitive prices and terms. To Our Suppliers and Business Partners: We commit to create alliances and nurture relationships that promote mutual long-term growth, stability and profitability.
Product & Services
We will be the leading steel manufacturer in the Philippines with a significant presence in the Asia-Pacific region. We are a manufacturer and supplier of world-class steel products and systems utilizing the best appropriate technology.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Friday; Saturday Halfday