Quezon City Jobs Government Affairs Manager (urgent Hiring) Position at MPT MOBILITY
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
MPT MOBILITY has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as government affairs manager (urgent hiring) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Government Affairs Manager (urgent Hiring)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Government Affairs Manager is responsible for developing and managing the company’s government relations program. This includes developing relationships with government officials, monitoring legislation and regulations, and advocating for the company’s interests. The Government Affairs Manager must have a strong understanding of the political process and be able to effectively communicate the company’s message to government officials.
- Develop and manage the company’s government relations program
- Develop relationships with government officials
- Monitor legislation and regulations
- Advocate for the company’s interests
- Prepare presentations and position papers for government hearings
- Respond to government inquiries
- Stay up-to-date on political developments
- Build coalitions with other businesses and organizations
- Represent the company at industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in government affairs or a related discipline
- Strong understanding of the political process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong experience in public policy work
- Ability to craft position papers and compelling presentations
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to work on important and challenging projects
- Chance to make a difference in the world
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Corporate Benefits include:
· Guaranteed 14th-month pay upon regularization
· Rice Allowance
· Health card for employees and dependents,
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation Lead, Sick Leave Conversion
· Rice allowance
· Christmas Basket
· Car Plan and Car related Allowances for Managers
· Training and opportunities for Career Development and growth
· Employee Wellness Program
About the Company:
MPT Mobility’s mission is to provide efficient, effective, and modern mobility solutions. Its vision is to be the recognized leader in delivering smart and sustainable mobility services in the ASEAN region.
MPT Mobility is a wholly–owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) intended to improve the overall Pinoy traveling experience through its products and services. MPT Mobility is MPTC’s non-toll related business arm that is expected to significantly contribute to the fulfillment of MPTC’s commitment to nation-building and service to the Filipino motorist.
MPT Mobility is steered by a strong and solid team whose members are experts in their respective fields. The management team comprises driven and engaged people with vast experience, tremendous creative insight, and an insatiable appetite to move the company to innovative new levels of discovery driven by digital technology.
What is it like to be part of MPT Mobility?
We’re a group of visionary and dynamic individuals working together to provide the ultimate mobility experience. Our team members all share a positive attitude, problem-solving abilities, and patience, enabling them to provide excellent customer service even during fast-paced shifts. We’re committed to giving you every opportunity to grow as you build your winning career with us.
Join our highly skilled, technology-driven team of experts as we build a nation bounded by innovative Mobility solutions!
|Address||MPT Mobility, 7th Floor, North Tower, Pan-Philippine Hwy, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MPT Mobility’s mission is to provide efficient, effective, and modern mobility solutions. Its vision is to be the recognized leader in providing smart and sustainable mobility services in the ASEAN region.
MPT Mobility is a wholly–owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) intended to improve the overall Pinoy traveling experience through its products and services. MPT Mobility is MPTC’s non-toll related business arm that is expected to significantly contribute to the fulfillment of MPTC’s commitment to nation building and service to the Filipino motorist.
MPT Mobility is steered by a strong and solid team whose members are experts in their respective fields. Its management team is composed of driven and engaged people who have vast experience, tremendous creative insight, and an insatiable appetite to move the company to innovative new levels of discovery driven by digital technology.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guarantee