Quezon City Jobs Government Affairs Sr. Spec (urgent Hiring) Position at MPT MOBILITY
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MPT MOBILITY is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Government Affairs Sr. Spec (URGENT HIRING) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Government Affairs Sr. Spec (urgent Hiring)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The selected candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with government counterparts at staff and senior staff levels. He or she will ensure that the team is updated on any relevant government activities, pronouncements, issuances, issues, or matters of interest to the company. He or she will be the point of contact for any initiatives or projects involving government at multiple levels.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide regular reports and presentations on activities, news, and issues related to the role. He or she will also be expected to follow through on policy-related initiatives, leveraging on relationships built with stakeholders.
- He or she will also lead community relations and collaborate closely with team members to ensure successful programs.
- Success in the role means being able to secure actionable information of relevance and interest to the company. It also means successfully putting oneself in a position of trust with counterparts.
- This position is one of trust and confidence and the successful candidate will be a key player in the overall success of the Division.
- 3-4 years of related work experience
- Familiarity in dealing with government offices and agencies
- Fast and eager learner, with a strong determination to get the job done.
- Resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Must be an excellent communicator in both English and Filipino
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MPT Mobility, 7th Floor, North Tower, Pan-Philippine Hwy, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MPT Mobility’s mission is to provide efficient, effective, and modern mobility solutions. Its vision is to be the recognized leader in providing smart and sustainable mobility services in the ASEAN region.
MPT Mobility is a wholly–owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) intended to improve the overall Pinoy traveling experience through its products and services. MPT Mobility is MPTC’s non-toll related business arm that is expected to significantly contribute to the fulfillment of MPTC’s commitment to nation building and service to the Filipino motorist.
MPT Mobility is steered by a strong and solid team whose members are experts in their respective fields. Its management team is composed of driven and engaged people who have vast experience, tremendous creative insight, and an insatiable appetite to move the company to innovative new levels of discovery driven by digital technology.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guarantee