Laguna Jobs Government And Industry Affairs Supervisor Position at Isuzu Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Isuzu Philippines Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as government and industry affairs supervisor with a full time work system, which domiciled in Laguna (Others) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Isuzu Philippines Corporation|
|Position||Government And Industry Affairs Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Acts as the representative of IPC in meetings and conferences related to auto industry (CAMPI, TMA, and government committee meetings).
- Oversees the processing and completion of applications to government sectors related to the Company. Ensures that all related IPC models are given proper certification locally within a specific timeline.
- Serves as the liaison of the company and maintains good working relationship with various government units and industry organizations.
- Coordinates with accredited supplier on details of market research and recommends business strategies based on the information gained from the research.
- Graduate of Business Management or related course.
- With at least 7 years of related experience; experience in market research and analysis is an advantage.
- With at least 3 years of leadership experience and an exceptional degree of critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Results-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure work environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel and work overtime.
|Address||Isuzu Philippines Corporation, 114 Technology Ave, Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna, Filipina|
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career development opportunities (local and abroad)
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For over sixty years, Isuzu has helped shape the Philippines by being its responsible partner, consistently moving the nation forward with progressive technology and development.High-quality commercial and industrial vehicles which are proudly equipped with diesel engines are the benchmark of the company’s passion for excellence.
The 1950s marked the era when Isuzu debut its first line of trucks to the Philippines. Then by 1971, Isuzu Motors and General Motors joined forces in creating GM Philippines. More change has been made in the next two decades, leading to the foundation of Isuzu Motors Pilipinas, Inc. in 1989 which was fully owned by Isuzu Motors Limited Japan.Isuzu Motors Pilipinas, Inc. later gave its way to a new and better business venture.
In August 7, 1995, Isuzu Philippines Corporation was established and was inaugurated on the 31st of July 1997. An enviable forging of forces among Isuzu Motors Limited, Mitsubishi Corporation, Ayala Corporation and Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
At present, Isuzu Philippines Corporation continues the tradition of giving top priority and unwavering attention to customer service, employee satisfaction and corporate social responsibility while pushing forward with the best in quality that not only provide efficient and reliable transport for Filipinos but also instrumental in nation building.
True to its history, Isuzu Philippines Corporation firmly anchored on customer satisfaction and is guided by its corporate slogan “Your Responsible Partner”. This is evident in the implementation of its company policies and thrusts. Having carefully built its reputation on the trust and dependence of a whole economy and country, Isuzu possesses core values unmatched by other vehicles.
By building the vehicles that the country has depended on for decades, Isuzu truly deserves to be called “The Nation’s Workhorse.”
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company-issued Uniform
- Specific Location: Biñan