National Capital Region Jobs Government Sales Support Specialist Position at InfiniVAN Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
InfiniVAN Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as government sales support specialist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Government Sales Support Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for the Government Sales team.
- Promote product knowledge by setting up meeting and offering product demonstration to government customers.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales leads generation activity reports to Government Relations Manager.
- Contribute in meeting sakes goals and objectives assigned by the Government Relations Manager.
- Meets assigned target for profitable sales volume and/or retention objectives in assigned accounts base.
- Establishing and maintaining new and established client relationships.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the company products and services.
Admin Support Functions:
- Responsible for managing the bidding process for government contracts and ensures compliance to all necessary documentation and required forms as part of the bidding process.
- Reviewing the bidding documents and analyzing the eligibility and technical requirements to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions.
- Ensure bid submissions are on time and of a quality standard.
- Prepare Post Qualification requirements.
- Assist in monitoring the centralized electronic portal (PhilGeps) that serves as the source of information on government procurement and review bid clauses to determine ability to comply with all the provisions of the bidding.
- Create goals and objectives for targeting government customers to maximize sales growth as in addition to understanding and able to read terms and details of bids, especially delivery specifications.
- Serve as point of contact for small business government account activity. Respond to request for assistance from the Government Sales team including but not limited to phone and administrative support.
- Manage bids, solicitation proposals, and quotations related to government accounts.
- Provide administrative, sales and follow up support to internal sales and project management teams regarding government projects and contracts.
- Assist the Business Unit Head and Government Relations Manager in the preparation of proposals, sales contracts, and presentation to prospective clients.
- Coordinating with the Sales team to achieve the work required in closing up sales.
- Preparing schedules and action plans to identify particular targets and list the client’s contact information.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any Business-Related Course.
- Must be experienced in handling Government bidding and familiar with the documents needed.
- Excellent negotiating and selling skills.
- Must have passion in selling, confident and result oriented person.
- Self-driven, assertive, and has initiative
- Can relate well to all levels of organization
- Pleasant and exceeding personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure
- Positive individual and a hard worker.
- Good computer application skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||InfiniVAN Inc., 17F Ore Central Bldg, 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Competitive Salary Package, HMO 330K MBL
- FREE Breakfast, Shuttle Van, 50% Discount @ Shinagawa Lasik
- Fun working environment, Training provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
InfiniVAN is an emerging Internet Service Provider (ISP) part of telecommunications industry being managed and located in the Philippines. As to date, InfiniVAN has already gained numerous huge clients from the central business districts within Metro Manila and currently growing for an expansion nationwide. With its dedicated and globally standardized services, its accountability and credibility has been strengthening over the years. InfiniVAN has been creating a strong impact when it comes to providing quality, modernized, and ultrafast internet connectivity and reliability among its business and corporate clients.
InfiniVAN offers valued services together with its advanced technology in line with internet experience connectivity. The company assures its remarkable delivery through its skilled technical experts and staffs.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Vacation and Sick Leave, Free Breakfast, Company Shuttle
- Specific Location: BGC/Makati