Pasig City Jobs Graphic Designer Position at APEC Homes
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, APEC Homes are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as graphic designer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- This position is mainly responsible for developing visual concepts by creating illustrations, graphics and/or layouts using different design software/applications based on defined requirements. The Graphic Artist is also expected to develop multiple layout/graphic designs for branding, promotional materials, print and online advertisements and occasionally provides photo and video coverage of significant company events
- Graduate of any course related to Multimedia Arts/Marketing/Advertising or IT
- Strong Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator Photoshop, Digital Photography and Video Editing
- Executes tasks with utmost professionalism and integrity.
Employee Benefits / Perks
- Government Mandated Benefits (SS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- COVID-19 Assistance Program
- Health Card
- Incentive Leave
- Performance Bonuses (Monthly / Quarterly / Mid-year)
- Employee Housing Discount
- Education Assistance
- Salary Loan
- Bike Loan
- Company Activities / Team building
For interested applicants, click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume. Please indicate on your CV the link to your online portfolio to be shortlisted.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||16th, APEC HOMES, The Orient Square, 1600 Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Building Homes, Building Lives
Established in 1997, APEC Homes, together with its affiliates – Cumberland Development Corporation and Amanaland Corporation, has built over 30,00 Homes. We aim to be a partner of each and every Filipino in achieving happiness and success by providing good quality, affordable homes. It is our strong belief that the homes we build open up meaningful changes in the lives of many.
Our company’s sincerity in building houses, matched with hard work, has earned several distinctions that reinforces our position as one of the players in the real estate industry.
APEC Homes and its affiliates have been constantly acknowledge by Pag-IBIG Fund for its outstanding performance over the years. This was highlighted on 2013 when it surpassed other developers and was awarded as “Top Developer” by Pag-IBIG Fund – a seal of confidence on our strength as a real estate developer.
Building The Filipino People
Being more than a home builder, contributing to society building is in the heart of our operations. By sharing to our fellow Filipinos the value of “helping one another” regardless of one's status in the society, we aspire to see each and every Filipino bring out meaningful changes in the lives of others.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 14448
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Paid Leave, Bonuses, Employee Housing Loan Discounts, Incentive Savings, Mondays to Saturdays