Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Head Teacher I (osec-decsb-hteach1-240034-1998) Position at Schools Division of Cavite – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Schools Division of Cavite - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Head Teacher I (OSEC-DECSB-HTEACH1-240034-1998) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱34,000 - ₱34,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Schools Division of Cavite – Government
|Head Teacher I (osec-decsb-hteach1-240034-1998)
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 26, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Elementary School within the Schools Division Office of Cavite Province
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-HTEACH1-240037-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 14
Monthly Salary: Php 33,843.00
PBET/RA 1080 (LET)
Bachelors degree in Elementary Education; or Bachelors degree with 18 professional education units
24 hours relevant training
TIC for 1 year; or Teacher for 3 years
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 26, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable); 3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Elaine V. Balen
Administrative Officer IV
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Brgy. Luciano, Trece Martires City, Cavite
The Department of Education was established through the Education Decree of 1863 as the Superior Commission of Primary Instruction under a Chairman. The Education agency underwent many reorganization efforts in the 20th century in order to better define its purpose vis a vis the changing administrations and charters. The present day Department of Education was eventually mandated through Republic Act 9155, otherwise known as the Governance of Basic Education act of 2001 which establishes the mandate of this agency.
The Department of Education (DepEd) formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs and projects in the areas of formal and non-formal basic education. It supervises all elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems, both public and private; and provides for the establishment and maintenance of a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education relevant to the goals of national development.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Calabarzon & Mimaropa 2023
- Head Teacher I (osec-decsb-hteach1-240034-1998) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Calabarzon & Mimaropa 2023