Pasig City Jobs Health, Environment, And Safety Coordinator Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Oil/Gas, we SEAOIL Philippines, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as health, environment, and safety coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Health, Environment, And Safety Coordinator|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
We are looking for a Coordinator (Terminal Health, Environment, and Safety) to join SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. As a Coordinator (Terminal Health, Environment, and Safety) at our company, you will be responsible to meet the demands of data gathering and enforcing a culture of safety within our organization.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Ensures that the target data of compliance is met on-time by the site HES officers.
1.1 Monitoring of permit renewal and notify site HES Officers (Wastewater Discharge permit, Hazardous Waste Generator’s ID, Permit to operate -APSI, ECC, if any).
1.2. Central monitoring of HES data from Site Officers. Interpretation of the data and updating of HES Centralized Dashboard.
2. Central monitoring of compliances to DOLE/OSHC requirements of sites.
3. Handles meeting and minutes taking for the team.
4. Track the number of incidents and update the Incident monitoring dashboard.
5. Promote the use of safer work equipment, materials and supplies. Coordination with Procurement from order to delivery of HES equipment to sites.
6. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time
6.1 Monitoring of IMS documentation and activities
6.2 Monthly updating of Terminal Performance Report
- Graduate of a four-year course relating to; preferably graduate of Engineering course but can consider Business course graduates provided with at least a year experience.
- Engineering course graduate must be licensed.
- Can consider fresh graduates for Engineering courses For Business course graduates, at least 1 year experience in industrial setting
- Willing to do field work, as needed.
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc., The Taipan Place, Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)