Hoa Relations Staff – Davao/cdo Vacancies at Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HOA Relations Staff - Davao/CDO. For candidates who reside in Misamis Oriental (CDO) & Davao del Sur (Davao City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.|
|Position||Hoa Relations Staff - Davao/cdo|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City), Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Facilitate process of subdivision turn-over to HOA and LGU, by:
Monitor on site the ongoing repair of subdivision amenities and facilities for turn-over to HOA, coordinate the repair with Production Engineer & contractor, and approval of budget;
- Monitor and coordinate with other department (Production, Technical Services, Planning, etc) the developer’s compliance to LGU for Certificate of Completion of the subdivision;
- Coordinate with Property Management group, Legal Department and Technical Services group the necessary documentation for the turn-over of facilities and amenities to HOA and/or LGU;
- Regular coordination with PM and Prod on the security, cleanliness and orderliness of new sites not yet turned-over to HOA, compliance of developer to DHSUD, LGU, etc for a timely completion of site deliverables;
- Regular coordination with PM on site cleanliness, security of the subdivision, and any subdivision concerns that are within developer’s responsibility and coordinate these issues with the department concerned;
- Monitor developer’s subdivision expense by regular coordination with PM to monitor the sharing of expense, and timing of turn-over of amenities, etc.Job
- Must be a graduate of Business Administration or related courses. License is a plus but not required.
- Having good academic and/or extra-curricular standing is highly advantageous
- With excellent writing, communication and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in computer applications and Microsoft office
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Open to work on-site and travel for work.
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Will to be assigned in Cagayan de Oro
|City||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Address||Camella Gran Europa | House and Lot in Cagayan De Oro, Prima La Mirande Gran Europa, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Filipina|
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Address||Camella Davao, Brgy. Communal, Buhangin, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Filipina|
- Oppurtunities for Promotion & Performance Merit Increase
- HMO, 12 Vacation Leave & 12 Sick Leave
- Company Affliate Perks and Discounts
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vista Land is one of the leading integrated property developers in the Philippines and the largest homebuilder in the country overall. It was incorporated on 28 February 2007 and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange on 25 June 2007. It is the market leader by far in terms of total number of houses built, having built over 400,00 homes in 49 provinces, and 147 cities and municipalities in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
The Company currently ranks among the top listed property firms in the country in terms of total assets, earnings, and market capitalization. With well-known and distinct brands - Brittany, Crown Asia, Camella, and Vista Residences, and through its provincial marketing subsidiary Communities Philippines - Vista Land caters to all income segments in the different provinces of the country.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business Attire
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao del Sur (Davao City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Misamis Oriental (CDO) 2023
- Hoa Relations Staff - Davao/cdo position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Davao del Sur (Davao City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Misamis Oriental (CDO) 2023