Pangasinan Jobs Housing & Homesite Regulation Officer I (5)* Position at Provincial Government of Pangasinan – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Provincial Government of Pangasinan - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pangasinan (Others) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Housing & Homesite Regulation Officer I (5)* and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Pangasinan – Government|
|Position||Housing & Homesite Regulation Officer I (5)**|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 3, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Provincial Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Office
Plantilla Item No.: 5
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE GENERAL FUNCTION OF THE POSITION (Job Summary) The position is responsible for supervising the investment services pertaining to the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of investment plans, programs, and projects. The employee is in charge in the work assignment, performance management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the of the Divisions plans and programs. Employees at this level are answerable to their immediate head/manager in producing the planned goals and objectives. Competency Requirement Core
7. Patriotism Functional
1. Planning Skills
2. Program Implementation Skills
3. Monitoring Skills
4. Marketing Skills
5. Research Skills Leadership
1. Service Champion
2. People’s Partner
3. Advocate of Innovation
4. Results Enabler
5. Key to Progress
6. Solution Oriented
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 3, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Photocopy of Diploma
6. Certificate of Employment (for every employment)
7. Certificate of Training (for every training attended)
We practice equal employment opportunity and all interested and qualified applicants are welcome to apply regardless of race, religion or belief, color, sex, age, civil status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JANETTE C. ASIS
Prov'l. Gov't. Dept. Head (Human Resource Mgt.& Development Officer)
Palaris Bldg., Capitol Building, Lingayen, Pangasinan
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days