National Capital Region Jobs Hr Administration Officer (contracts & Administration) – Fixed-term Position at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱30,000 - ₱41,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)|
|Position||Hr Administration Officer (contracts & Administration) - Fixed-term|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 41.000|
The HR Shared Services is a central administrative delivery function whose purpose is to supporting ICRC HQ and mobile employees with administrative procedures related to their professional life path within the ICRC. It is comprised of different services such as, HR Administration & Contracts, Global Mobility and other HR Specialists. The HR Shared Service is structured to meet the needs for employee hiring, their onboarding, their mission organisation as well as all matters relating to their HR administrative management.
Within the Shared Services, the Contracts & Administration team is responsible for the HR administrative processing of employees, from hiring to retiring. They manage all activities related to the delivery of HR administrative support services, ranging from handling employee contracts and assignments (HQ Mobile or Resident contracts, Field Mobile contracts, National Society secondment contracts and traineeship contracts), to answering specific questions from the colleagues on any HR matter. All in line with ICRC policies and Swiss Labour laws.
Hiring and Termination
Check the legality and compliance of commitment proposals issued by other HR units within the framework of labour regulations and internal procedures. Define and edit any type of Geneva based Mobile and Resident contract.
Accompany employees in all administrative procedures related to her/his employment. Control and verify the accuracy and completeness of the employee data:
- Define and send hiring/termination documents to employees
Templates and Forms
- Edit the required certifications
- Edit assignment confirmations for headquarters and field missions as well as partner NS undertakings.
- Edit contract amendments and contract extensions.
- Accompany and guide other HR units in the implementation of hiring and its related procedures
Data entry HRIS Tools – HRSpace & Strategic
- Enter the necessary data for publishing of contracts, salaries and allowances.
- Data entry in the payroll software (Strategic) and information management in HRIS tool (Meta4 PeopleNet) (data relating to social insurance, pension fund, marital status, family members, emergency contact, etc.)
- Complete check lists and set the date for return of documents
Document Quality control
- Follow-up on receipt of pending documents (labor contract, posting confirmation, documents relating to social security, residency permits, etc.) through written correspondence with employees.
- Upon receipt of documents, quality control, processing and transmission of documents to the respective SMEs (social insurance, leave and absence, payroll, pension fund and termination)
- HR Helpdesk phone lines: Reply to questions received from employees by phone and escalating cases/ transferring employees to SMEs and other stakeholders if needed.
- Incoming E-mail messages: Processing of messages received through our HR Ticketing system: applications for employment certificates, wage certificates, issues relating to the collective bargaining agreement, staff regulations, Swiss social insurance, departure / arrival missions, absences, holidays, etc. – as well as escalating messages to the concerned subject matter experts (SME).
- HR Briefings: At each deployment and/or end of assignment, provide information and advice to employees on procedures and administrative rules.
§ Bachelor’s degree in HR / business administration
§ At least 2 years’ experience working within an HR Administration/Contracts team with knowledge of administrative aspects related to contractual obligations and contracts
§ Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, good conduct of French an asset
§ Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word)
§ Great attention to detail and has the ability to excel in a challenging and new environment
§ Exceptional customer service orientation: ability to apply, implement and enforce a defined framework, deal with the requests of employees, and other stakeholders while ensuring to maintain an open and engaging communication.
§ Experience using and knowledge of HR Information systems, in particular, case management tools and Meta4PeopleNet and/or Success Factors (SAP) considered an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
· An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
· Training opportunities
· Flexible work schedule (optional)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered in this position, you may submit the following requirements in one PDF file to: gva_msschr_recruitment_box(a)icrc.org
following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – HRSS CA Officer
· comprehensive and updated resume
· motivation letter
Deadline of application: 5 June 2023
Start date: Immediately
Duration of Contract: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
*Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||International Committee of the Red Cross delegation in the Philippines, 17th floor NEX Tower, 6786 Ayala Ave, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229, Filipina|
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protec
- Training opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that protects and assists people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence around the world. It is present in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
The ICRC’s Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC), based in Makati City, Philippines, carries out a range of global functions, including reporting, financial, logistical, human resources and other services.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Regular working days (Monday-Friday)