Makati City Jobs Hr And General Affairs Officer Position at MUJI Philippines Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR and General Affairs Officer in our company, MUJI Philippines Corp.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|MUJI Philippines Corp.
|Hr And General Affairs Officer
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The HR and General Affairs Officer shall perform support activities to assist the efficient performance of the teams/companies requiring administrative services. Manages all requests pertaining to manpower support, checks and monitors clerical activities to ensure efficient documented records, facilitates maintenance of office equipment, machinery and vehicles up to its acceptable level status, resolves administrative issues, implements fully the set policy and procedures and makes revision as necessary based on the highest aim of improvements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to teams/companies by managing all requests pertaining to messengers, logistics (vehicles), purchasing, communication and correspondences.
- Checks and monitors clerical activities to ensure efficient documented records (record-keeping)
- Facilitate disposal of approved items for disposal
- Conducts periodic review and check of the inventories (office and pantry supplies
- Facilitate purchase of new equipment, parts and services
- Facilitate preparation and issuance of office supplies and workstation for newly hired employees
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment, machinery and vehicles up to original or acceptable level status
- Resolves admin problems by preparing incident reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions
- Reviews/analyzes vendor cost quotation and propose efficient buying
- Checks and monitors records/files database management (record-keeping of the PRs, POs and related documents)
- Maintains all the best price costs and terms of products or services by managing preferred vendor in list
- Adheres to set turnaround time in giving feedback to requestor pertaining to canvassing or sales related costing
- Creates and implements policies and procedures of Admin Department
- Participates actively in company initiated activities
- Undertakes related and other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
People and Office Culture
- Contribute to the development of a robust culture through role modeling of MUJI values and the behaviors which drive this culture
- Design and lead initiatives including research and diagnostics to maximize the engagement of all employees and build organizational commitment to the desired culture
- Process Labor relations concerns
- Provides support and shares best practices on Employee Engagement and Culture activities.
|National Capital Region
|MUJI, Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Diverse Working Culture
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MUJI or Mujirushi Ryohin means “no brand, quality goods” in Japanese.MUJI is a Japanese retail companyoffering a wide variety of good quality items from stationery to household items and apparel.MUJI's design philosophy is minimalist.It creates quality products that are vital in one’s life without the unnecessary complexity. Its line includes health & beauty, storage, stationery, houseware, apparel, bags, and many more.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans