Makati City Jobs Hr Assistant (direct Labor – Recruitment) Position at DMCI Homes Property Management Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Assistant (Direct Labor - Recruitment) in our company, DMCI Homes Property Management Corp.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DMCI Homes Property Management Corp.|
|Position||Hr Assistant (direct Labor - Recruitment)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct the initial screening of the direct labor applicants (staff, motorpool, skilled workers, or labor).
- Endorse the skilled worker applicants for trade testing and interview with the foreman and area manager.
- Conduct testing and schedule for next level interview the qualified direct labor staff applicants
- Regularly provide updates on direct labor hiring
- Ensure that all applicants have the needed requirements
- Graduate of BS Psychology / BS Human Resource Development Management / BS Behavioural Science or any related course
- At least 1 year experience in Direct Labor Recruitment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DMCI Homes Corporate Center, 1321 A.Apolinario, Makati, 1233, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DMCI was named after its founder, Mr. DAVID M. CONSUNJI (DM), when he began to put up his own contracting and engineering company. Equiped with a vision, dedication to profession and a degree in Civil Engineering from University of the Philippines, this young inspector from Pandacan, incorporated DMCI on December 24, 1954.
D.M. Consunji,Inc. (“DMCI”) has been known today as the country’s “Builder of Landmarks” and has been known to pioneer the applications of advanced engineering technology in Philippine construction.
This tradition of responsiveness and innovation reflects the values of our founder and chairman, David Mendoza Consunji. Building on his pioneering efforts, DMCI has successfully completed close to 500 various projects to date.
Throughout its corporate life, DMCI has demonstrated its capability to construct a wide variety of projects ranging from simple chapels and residences to a multi-storey hotels and condominiums, irrigation dams to kilometer-long concrete bridges, power plant and transmission lines to industrial plants, theaters to large commercial complexes.
In 199, DMCI spun off its housing division, DMCI Homes, with the aim to build condominiums and house and lots.
It was on the year 200 when Property Management Department (PMD) was established as a result of increasing number of projects.
In a span of a little over a decade, DMCI Homes has built the most comfortable, resort-type communities for urban dwellers, and continues to do so. Whether they are situated in Quezon City, Taguig City, Mandaluyong City, Pasig City, or Paranaque City, each of the DMCI Homes developments have been built with resort-type amenities and facilities, which include wide open space all around the housing structures, gardens with Koi ponds, rows of trees, and thick foliage.
In 2007 of July 25th, DMCI Homes Property Management Corporation (subsidiary of DMCI) was established and is mandated to manage and operate the estates and projects of DMCI Homes to serve well and provide the necessary service and support to its clients.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 000-806-094-000
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, M-F (for Head Office); M-S (Project SIte)