Quezon City Jobs Hr Generalist Position at BERNALES & ASSOCIATES
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Generalist. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BERNALES & ASSOCIATES, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BERNALES & ASSOCIATES|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or any related course
• Atleast 2 yrs experience in HR functions
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and Employment Regulations
• Must be adept at problem solving, including being able to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Strong planning, organizing, time management, and leadership skills
• Must be willing to work Mondays to Saturdays
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bernales and Associates, 3rd Floor, Francisco Building, 764, F. delos Santos Street, West Kamias, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“To achieve the maximum return for our clients by being results-oriented while maintaining integrity, solid performance, and sustaining a high level of work ethics.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mandated Statutories, 6 days in a week
- Specific Location: West Kamias