San Juan City Jobs Hr Generalist (employee Relations) Position at FAXCABLE INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we FAXCABLE INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as hr generalist (employee relations) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Hr Generalist (employee Relations)|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Assist with a day-to-day operation of the HR functions and duties.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to HR.
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment up to on boarding process.
- Can compose general Office memos not limit to NTE
- Provides assistance in employee engagement program, labor relations, and other employee relations concerns.
- Performs other related functions that Management may assign from time to time.
- Can handle employee Compensation and benefits
- Knowledgeable in E-Gov Payment system
- Assures 201 files are updated and intact
- Willing to assign in Mandaluyong City
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Can handle multitask and can work with minimal supervision.
- With at least two years of working experience in all HR functions
- HRIS experienced is a plus factor
- Must be able to communicate within different levels of the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
|Address||Faxcable Inc., 916 Luna Mencias, St.,Brgy, Mandaluyong, 1550, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fax Cable Inc is a Filipino-owned Private Company engaged in Selling of Total Office Communication and Complete Office Solution. The Company was formed in May of 1993 to meet the emerging demands for a more sophisticated, quick and efficient methods of obtaining the total solution for every company with regards to their office needs and requirements. The company offers wide and comprehensive range of Products and Services to meet the total needs of our customers. Fax Cable is also into the business of Repairing and Servicing IT Products, Telecommunication & Office Equipment and other related electronic item. We provide On Call Service, Preventive Maintenance, PABX Installation (its distribution and system integration of voice), data, and communication products for a wide range industry. Our dedicated well-trained FAXCable staff carries with them a broad range of skills and has the experience needed to become effective service providers.
- Industry: Repair & Maintenance Services
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Corporate Attire, Monday-Saturdays