We are hiring for the position of HR with full time working hours for our company office, Hakuna Matata Iligan, for residents of Lanao del Norte and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hakuna Matata Iligan, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR.
We’re looking for
who is passionate about people.
A day in life – Get ready to think big, work smart, and shine bright!
Location: Iligan (On site)
• Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
• Manage the recruitment process from drafting JD to posting jobs online, sorting through applications, sourcing, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, drafting assessment, evaluation, and onboarding
• Conducts phone interviews to pre-screen candidates, verifying their qualifications, availability, and compensation requirements
• Sets up interviews between candidates and hiring managers
• Make recommendations to the hiring team regarding the top talent available to meet their requirements
• Conceptualizes, plans, and implements employee activities and programs that will enhance productivity, motivation, citizenship, relationships, satisfaction, and retention in the organization.
• Prepares all employment contracts and all documents for employee movement.
Training and Development:
• Assists in all activities pertaining to the conduct of training and development programs for employees
• Maintains all documentation pertaining to training and development.
• Provides support to the development and updating of the employee skills inventory, as required in employee learning and development.
• Experience/knowledge with end-to-end recruiting efforts, including crafting job postings, sourcing, and screening candidates, negotiating and extending offers
• At least 1-year recruiting experience is an advantage
• Experience/knowledge using advanced sourcing techniques to include LinkedIn and applicant tracking systems searches, and conducting internal referral campaigns.
• Ability to navigate complexity and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment using strong judgment and decision-making skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, or related courses.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hakuna Matata Iligan is a leading company located in Iligan City, Philippines. It provides a wide array of services ranging from travel and accommodation needs to financial, educational and healthcare services. With its personalized service and superior customer satisfaction, it has become one of the most trusted brands in the country. The company is committed to providing its customers with the best combination of quality, value and convenience. Through its dedicated staff and advanced technology, Hakuna Matata Iligan ensures that each customer receives excellent customer service and products. The company has established its presence in the region through its strong corporate social responsibility initiatives. It supports various non-profit organizations, promotes healthy lifestyle initiatives and offers educational opportunities. Hakuna Matata Iligan offers various services that focus on providing its customers with the best possible experience. From providing convenient travel and accommodation services to financial, educational and healthcare services, the company makes sure that each customer is fully satisfied with the service provided. Through its commitment to quality, Hakuna Matata Iligan strives to ensure that its customers have all the necessary tools and resources needed to make the most of their time in the city.