Bulacan Jobs Hr Management Trainee Position at United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Management Trainee in our company, United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc.. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc.|
|Position||Hr Management Trainee|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
12-month fix term contract in Thailand with opportunities to continue indefinite contract in UPPC, Bulacan, Philippines.
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the company direction and corporate policy
Manage end-to-end HR processes including HRM & HRD
Provide consultation to management regarding labor law and industrial relations
Streamline HR admin processes using labor saving approach & digital technology (HRIS)
Assess and develop learning needs using employee competencies profile
Oversee and manage a Performance Management System to drive company’s performance
Ensure positive employee experience
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Prepare on-time and accurate HR data & reports
Bachelor Degree in Economics, Human Resources, Law or other related field
At least 8 years working experience in HRM/HRD field
In-dept knowledge of labor law and HR systems
Ability to perform HR data analytics; Be able to collaborate with labor union
Be able to work across cultures
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc (UPPC) in SCG Packaging is the Philippines' leading manufacturer of high-quality and cost-efficient industrial grade paper used for corrugated packaging products. The company's philosophies and values are anchored to that of its mother company, Siam Cement Group (SCG).
UPPC's four main philosophies are:
- Adherence to Fairness
- Dedication to Excellence
- Belief in the Value of the Individual and
- Concern for Social Responsiblity.
UPPC: Eco-Friendly Products
UPPC in SCG Packaging uses 100% recycled paper to produce various grades of testliner board and corrugating medium used in carton packgaing products. UPPC is the first Philippine manufacturer of industrial paper to achieve ISO 900 Certification, which attests to its commitment to global manufacturing standards.
Product & Services
- Testliner Board: UPPC in SCG Packaging's testliner board grades feature consistency and meet accurate RCT standards. It is an Environmentally Preferable Product as certified by Green Choice Philippines. It follows international color/shade suitable for both domestic and export market requirements.
- Corrugating Medium: UPPC in SCG Packaging's Corrugating Medium features stacking strength and impact protection performance for the corrugated boxes.
With its unrelenting commitment to quality and excellence, UPPC in SCG Packaging values its creation from start to finish making sure that it produces only the fines high grade products in the domestic and export market today.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medicine Allowance, Life and Accident Insurance, Clothing Allowances