Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Hr Officer/head Coor Position at HR Team Asia, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, HR Team Asia, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR OFFICER/HEAD COOR for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||HR Team Asia, Inc.|
|Position||Hr Officer/head Coor|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HR OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION:
A Human Resources Officer is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process. They also assist with payroll management, so employees received their paychecks on time. Evaluate the performances of employees. Doing reports and paper works related to the job. Responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the daily operation smooth.
Have knowledge of various HR functions, highly efficient, committed, approachable individual with good character.
HR Officer Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.)according to policy and legal requirements
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
Company assignment: URC Mandaue
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||HR Team Asia Inc - Cebu Office, Cebuhttps://www.google.com/local/place/rap/edit/location, General Maxilom Ave, Cebu City, 6000, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HR TEAM ASIA, INC. has been organized to provide services related to the different aspects of the corporate human resource function. These services range from providing expert advice on people and organizational concerns, designing, conducting, and rationalization of staffing patterns. The company is manned by a group of human resources practitioners and consultants who have collectively more than 150 years of hands-on in-depth experience in various areas of human resource management and development and in different settings and organizations. Our HR team of dedicated and experienced staff has been effective in extending assistance to its growing clientele. We are prepared to meet the challenge of providing quality, professional, and expert assistance to our clients.
Product & Services
HR TEAM ASIA, INC. services traverse the whole gamut of human resources management and development. At HR TEAM ASIA, INC. our approach in giving professional assistance to our clients is one that immediately responds to their organizational concerns. We do this by offering one, all or any combination of the following services.
Managing Outsourced HR Function(s)
Human Resource Development
Staffing Assessment , and Rationalization
Psychological Testing Whatever is the nature of our client’s requirement, HR TEAM ASIA, INC. makes sure that our services are personal, customized and of high quality.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: hrteanc
- POEA No.: RO400-CPO-18A-0912-226
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days