Makati City Jobs Hr Officer | Makati Position at MedGrocer
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Officer | Makati in our company, MedGrocer. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱27,000 - ₱35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr Officer | Makati|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
MedGrocer’s digitally-enabled “medicine-as-a-service” platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Human Resources Officer oversees the recruitment pipeline and drives the employee journey towards fulfilling its people through our advocacy. They collaborate with a team of agile problem solvers and different business units.
- Revisits, designs, and implements recruitment strategies
- Innovates strategies and procedures to build talent pipelines through sourcing candidates and developing candidate pools
- Conducts end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding
- Develops and implements employee support and engagement initiatives
- Recommends and codifies improvements to current HR processes
- Preferably has 1-2 years of experience in various HR facets
- Preferably has an understanding of recruitment processes and platforms
- Open to experienced professionals and fresh graduates
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that involve the well-being and career progression of both employees and candidates. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to explore the different facets of HR, aside from recruitment.
- Purpose: To create an impact in the digitally enabled tech platform in order to enhance the lives of thousands of Filipinos by providing accessible and end-to-end healthcare solutions.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic, passionate, and driven individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will create bonds with and have the chance to learn from.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MedGrocer (MG Health Solutions), 24F Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan, cor Salamanca, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Focused on advancing integrated and holistic healthcare
- Innovative, dynamic, and team-centric culture
- Fast growing company providing accelerated career and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently.
We serve 500,00 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)