Misamis Oriental (CDO) Jobs Hr Officer (misamis Oriental) Position at INDORAMA VENTURES PACKAGING (PHILIPPINES) CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, INDORAMA VENTURES PACKAGING (PHILIPPINES) CORPORATION is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR Officer (Misamis Oriental) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Misamis Oriental (CDO) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱23,000 - ₱26,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||INDORAMA VENTURES PACKAGING (PHILIPPINES) CORPORATION|
|Position||Hr Officer (misamis Oriental)|
|Region||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 26.000|
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITY:
Plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of the organization. Oversee all HR Policies and Procedures covering all areas of HR and GA such as Recruitment, Benefits Administration, Attendance and Timekeeping, Employee Development, Employee Relations and Discipline, HR Programs, Health and Administrative functions. Consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link plus representative between an organization’s management and its employees.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source, select and place candidates for required posts.
- Ensure and facilitate working document before onboarding such as; pre-employment requirements, employment contract, job description, endorsement letter and 201 file, and training orientation for new hires.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Maintain and coordinate with manpower agency of the company.
- Ensures conduct of exit interview and timely processing of clearance for separated employees.
- Prepare COE requests not requiring employee salary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Disseminate relevant information on employee benefits and the procedures on how these can be applied or availed.
- Provide assistance to employees on benefit availment, issue related documents, check and review application forms for government benefits (SS, HDMF, PHIC & BIR).
- Compute for SS maternity/sickness benefits and request for check preparation.
- Provide payroll with an updated information on salary deduction in relation to government transactions.
- Monitor billing of manpower agency.
- Enrolment of new hires to finger scanning machine.
- Timekeeping, check and validate employee time entries in the Timekeeping & Payroll System.
- Analyze timely filing of timekeeping documents and report offenses related to which to ER.
- Review attendance record and tardiness report.
- Monitor daily tardiness and absences of employees including contractual, and review attendance record and tardiness report.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll results.
- Timely preparation of employee performance evaluation and assist in performance management processes.
- Manage and monitor salary of employees in coordination with payroll
- Submit and process new wage increase, proclamation of government and other government requirements / DOLE laws.
- Timely issuance of company uniforms
- Ensure implementation of Code of Conduct and awareness of employees on new policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Notice to Explain (NTE), Disciplinary Action (DA) and other memo for issuance has been reviewed by the HR Manager & HR Head prior release.
- Ensure compliance to CBA.
- Organize and facilitate regular programs on Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Supervise HR and GA team members in the execution of routinary activities to support overall HR and GA goals.
- Deliver the schedule of employee engagement program of the organization and leads the employee engagement forum.
- Collaborate with various departments on company activities and concerns.
- Update and maintain organization charts.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and projects.
- Report issues and concerns of employees and problems encountered to superior.
Training and Development
- Conduct regular TNA.
- Recommend and provide training on skills and competencies based on TNA results.
- Conceptualize and facilitate programs on spiritual enhancements and personal development.
- Monitor training and development programs.
- Provide training on government related benefits.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Recruitment & Selection, Labor & CBA Relation, Compensation & Benefits, Industrial & Employee Relations, Training & Development
- Understanding of Labor Code of the Philippines and mandatory benefits
- Experience in HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training and development, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMIS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Matured with less supervision
- With Strong Personality
|City||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Address||HQHF+HQR Indorama Ventures Corporation, Villanueva, Misamis Oriental, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company is a leading organization that manufactures a multitude of industrial products including Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Spun Yarns, Fabrics, and Medical Gloves. It is the second largest producer of Polyolefins in Africa and the largest in West Africa. It has expanded operations in the Philippines in the manufacturing of packaging materials used in quality bottling for mineral water, carbonated soft drinks, beverages, beer and food.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays to Saturdays
- Specific Location: Brgy. Katipunan, Villanueva