Taguig City Jobs Hr Specialist Position at Quisumbing Torres
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Quisumbing Torres, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as hr specialist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Employment Status: Regular Hire (6 months on Probation)
Work Arrangement: Initially, 5 days work in the office and will be entitled to Hybrid work arrangement after a few months
Employee Engagement and Committee Support
- Provide support to any employee engagement of the office
- Admin support to various committees such as preparation of Powerpoint presentation, video recording or BakerXchange communication depending on the requirements of the committee for a particular activity
- Coordination with different departments and external speakers, if applicable, for their participation in the activity
- Generate and checks time entries report including overtime report
- Process TK report for payroll purposes
- Generate monthly LSAS report and for year-end conversion process
HR Documents Administration
- Organize filing of HR documents covering the following but not limited to: Employee 201 file, service provider contracts, payroll reports, draw reports, car loan monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Human Resources Management / Psychology / Business Management / Administration
- With at least two (2) years’ work experience in timekeeping, employee engagement, documentation and other areas of HR
- With initiative and ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- With interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and foster good relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Results-oriented, systematic, and able to handle confidential information
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- With ability to learn new hardware and software platforms
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software (i.e. Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Quisumbing Torres, 12th Floor One/NEO 26th Street, corner 3rd Ave, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For more than five decades, we have helped top multinational and domestic companies drive their growth in the country. We provideglobal reach with deep localroots, delivering exceptionaland effective legal advice andassistance to clients acrossborders seamlessly.
In 1963, the Firm was established as Collas and Guerrero, and later became known as Quisumbing Torres.
As part of Baker & McKenzie’s global network with more than 12,00 people in 77 offices in 47 countries, we offer market insight and international experience that few firms in the Philippines can match.
With our team of more than 50 Philippine lawyers, we are a full-service firm, advising clients in the Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Immigration, Intellectual Property, and Tax practice areas. More specifically, we are able to deliver industry-specific advice on:
Aviation, Aerospace & Defense
Chemicals and Plastics
Construction & Building Materials
Consumer Goods & Retail
Energy & Utilities and Climate Change
Food & Beverage
Hotels, Resorts & Tourism
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Media & Entertainment
Mining & Metals
Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Real Estate (including REITs)
Services (including Outsourcing)
Transportation & Logistics
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Office Uniform